THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Hi Eric! Long time no see! Hope you have been behaving yourself! Thought you'd like to know that I am now affiliated with CWT/Travel Quest. Once I get an online presence, I'll probably do away with you know who! I'm excited and doing well with groups. I've got a group going to Scotland in Sept and a group of 40 going to France next May. How have you been? Holding down the fort around here?

So it's 3am and no one is around...so I guess I'll go put it to bed!

Have a Great Day Everyone!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post

So it's 3am and no one is around...so I guess I'll go put it to bed!

Have a Great Day Everyone!
      Hey Cindy .. you ole nighthawk you .. I suppose you were sitting with a nice warm glass of milk weren't you .. hee hee ..
      Congrats on all you are accomplishing girly girly!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Holly! Yea..well, actually water!! LOL Trying to clean out my system before my hip replacement surgery on 7/2. Gotta go give them some of my blood tomorrow and they said to drink lots of water. I have no idea why, but I do as I'm told (some of the time).

So I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it. Leave to Eric to bring it back to life!

Have you recovered from your Trip!!! I think I have a new name for you....Love Clipper!! How do you like it??
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey everyone!

Have had no time last couple of days so just thought I'd say hello to one and all and hopin all is well and everyone is swell...

Goin camping up on the north rim of the Grand Canyon for a few nights so will catch up with things the first of the week...

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hey Holly! Yea..well, actually water!! LOL Trying to clean out my system before my hip replacement surgery on 7/2. Gotta go give them some of my blood tomorrow and they said to drink lots of water. I have no idea why, but I do as I'm told (some of the time).

So I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it. Leave to Eric to bring it back to life!

Have you recovered from your Trip!!! I think I have a new name for you....Love Clipper!! How do you like it??

Water eh! hmmmm ... I've had quite a bit of that lately, LOL .. Darn near swimming in it .. hee hee .. still cold here though .. we had one hot day, I think a few weeks ago .. still in wool socks you know, LOL ..
            Good luck with that surgery, you will do well, and good for you to be able to get this done .. you're lucky!! Haven't really recovered, was still full of motion sickness yesterday in the car .. haaaaa Love the name, except, you know me, I like to do things backwards, so how about "Clipper Love" lol ....

I see you .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
              Hey everyone!

Have had no time last couple of days so just thought I'd say hello to one and all and hopin all is well and everyone is swell...

Goin camping up on the north rim of the Grand Canyon for a few nights so will catch up with things the first of the week...

Wow Sedona .. that will be a nice trip .. do you think that ole jealopy will make it .. will you have cows and pigs on the back? LOL .. Is it really purple .. lol ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                Wow Sedona .. that will be a nice trip ..do you think that ole jealopy will make it .. will you have cows and pigs on the back? LOL .. Is it really purple .. lol ..

Hope so......
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Ok, I come back every now and then to say hi to Eric and he doesn't even show up to his own club! Eric.....I know you're out there! Come on in and pull up a chair and have a nig***ap!! How have you been!

Ken...Hope you had a nice trip and didn't break down!! LOL
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Ok, I come back every now and then to say hi to Eric and he doesn't even show up to his own club! Eric.....I know you're out there!
                    Hello, Dreamy lady You!
                    Tisn't "my" club, you know .... I have been waiting to see how long it would be for someone to fire up the Jukebox and pop a few bottletops!

Been frantically trying to actually complete some web projects (they seem to have grown in number with disregard to individual ability to manage them alone) and at the same time prepare to close my San Ramon Showroom .... another casualty of the economy. So, that means putting more of my eggs into my online basket, and 'investing' in the singlemost active market segment that sustains my operations -- that being the Luxury market. Apparently they are the singularly vibrant segment that still does not mind parting with money for unique, collection-quality, or significant goods on a regular basis. So much for good training! LOL

And, I am severly tempted to enter the foray selling total look-alike c r a p to the masses, but I suppose I either have too much personal pride or am so old I remember the "five and dime" too clearly. Geesh! Even going to the "common" tradeshows make me feel as if it is like going to the flea market!

Yeah....I could use one of those nifty doubles Robyn pours in here, but alas! I am a committed iced tea man after all! Times like this I miss Bill and his handy pocket of Monte Cristo cigars.....

PS: Congrats yerself, Gal!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Eric, Gail, everyone....

Yep, made it back. Had a great trip. The north rim of the Grand Canyon is much less commercialized and crowded. Towering forests of ponderosa pine and quaking aspen. 105 degress in Phoenix and 70's/40's on the rim. Only problem was Sharon suffered a bit from altitude sickness (nearly 9000 ft.) All in all a great trip.

Gotta get back to work though. Except for one more 3 night camp trip in early September we've pretty much used up our holiday allotment for the year lol...

The ol' truck did real good. Will post some pics soon....
                      Ken

Comment

Ken! Great to see you had a good trip! I love that area and it is so breathtaking!

Eric...well, it sounds like you have been busy! It's good to see you making adjustments as we all must do in the current economy and I do wish you success with that. I agree with your assessment of the Luxury market. The ones who have money are still spending money and whether we are in Travel or Jewels, that is the market that is paying our bills right now. I still get suckered into helping people find the BEST for NOTHING....but when I do find that for my clients, I feel good that I was able to help them enjoy their life a little more! Hope to see you around more...
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy...

We spent the month of May in Europe but since my wife is from the UL we didn't need a travel service but one thing we haven't ever done is a cruise so when we can afford it I'll be visiting your site with a purpose lol...
                          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                            Hi Cindy...

We spent the month of May in Europe but since my wife is from the UL we didn't need a travel service but one thing we haven't ever done is a cruise so when we can afford it I'll be visiting your site with a purpose lol...
                            Hey Ken! Don't just visit my site...give me a call, pm me or email me. I can do better rate wise if I book it for you. When you are ready, I'll make sure you and Sharon have a GREAT time!!! Cruising is a lot of fun, if done right and to the right destination and on the right ship for you! My inlaws live in Scottsdale, AZ and I just recently booked them on a cruise to Hawaii! They are really looking forward to it!
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Good to know, Cindy,

Won't be for awhile but I'll remember
                              Ken

Comment

Wow. Almost a month has gone by and we are still musing about all the trips to take in our head. Symptomatic of WebbiZonitus?
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X