X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Option for My Website

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows if I can put a search bar on my website: www.lifepartnerschristianministries.com for people to find what they are looking for if they can't seem to find it with the menu system I have created. This would be for information the person is looking for but not sure which page to go to. If anyone is familiar with how to put one of these search bars on my website, I'd very much appreciate the help. Thank you so much.

Re: Search Option for My Website

>> Power your Website Search with Google
    >> Power your Website Search with Bing.com (sign-up not required)

Keep in mind any site search performs optimally only if you have properly applied simple META development, including a properly installed sitemap.xml file that accurately maps your website entirely.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

There is also a site search facility built into BV under the form wizard.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

....you might want to check this out..
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          There is also a site search facility built into BV under the form wizard.
          Hey Chris... I was intrigued because I normally use Google Search, which I don't especially like using all of the time, but I can't see what you are suggesting anywhere on the builder. If I need to go to Specsavers please do tell me...lol
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
            Hey Chris... I was intrigued because I normally use Google Search, which I don't especially like using all of the time, but I can't see what you are suggesting anywhere on the builder. If I need to go to Specsavers please do tell me...lol
            Lol spec savers.
            Try: Insert>Form>Form wizard> Create new form based on a template, select site search Google from list on left. But might be better joining Google & earning some shekels. Also with a google one, the user can select web or site search.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X