Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

file UPLOAD Button for logged pepole or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file UPLOAD Button for logged pepole or...

i got bluevoda on my moms comp. but im thinking this might be awsome solution for my pages too.. BVoda its like magnet its so easy to make things what would normally take 1) freakking whole day to figure and match the objects together 2) saves THE BRAINS!!. if you cant get the snippets and objects like you want, its like 2 trains going 2000mph head crash, after 1 day full work and still no result. with bvoda its like 2 sec depends how fast your mouse move HAHAH 3) bvoda saves ur hair (if you normally tear your hair off if something wont go like you want) HAHAH no i dont do that.

Anyway so i would like to get the button "upload" featured :password protect or user needs to be logged or simlar would be nice.
    If somone could help this out or bv make button to bv prog would be so freakking awsome! if it allready can be done how?

Saywhat:
    Button to bluevoda.
    where you can add the button "Drag and drop" on ur bluevoda "sitebuilder program" - that button allows other users to upload "FILES" to your site. ( Like it would reg. pw or user to be logged to your site untill he or she could use the upload feature in ur site ).

:D
    Last edited by EpillionVortex; 03-14-2009, 04:07 AM. Reason: Correcting text for saywhat :)
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Re: file UPLOAD Button for logged pepole or...

say what?
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
      say what?
      like this one http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/ upload feature but umm pw protected or reguired to be logged untill she or he can upload stuff. anyway "Editet the first post".
      Last edited by EpillionVortex; 03-14-2009, 04:20 AM. Reason: readded link
      When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Comment

OK, I think I get it. With BV you can easily make a site where people can download password protected files of any kind. For them to upload would require some special effort (scripts). There are people here who know how to do that, so hopefully they'll be along to give you some tips.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X