This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I center my Webpage?

I have gone into page properties and changed it to horizontal center. I changed the page size to 800 x 600. Both of these are instructions I found in the forum. My webpage is still not centered. What do I need to do?

Re: How do I center my Webpage?

Your "page" must be oriented to the uppermost top-left position in the BlueVoda Workpane (the 0/0 position as indicated by the Page Rules) and must not exceed past any page margins you entered in PAGE PROPERTIES.

If this basic is true, then in PAGE PROPERTIES you will select "Center this page horizontally in browser" and it will be centered in the browser after re-publishing (and after you refresh your browser to re-load a new page version).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I think that I have done everything you have instructed, but it still isn't working. Is there a place where I can enter 0/0 to make sure the position is correct?

Comment

Open the page in Blue Voda and goto Page Properties.
        Then select: Center this page in the browser window horizontally.
        After selecting, publish your page.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Servinyahweh View Post
          I think that I have done everything you have instructed, but it still isn't working. Is there a place where I can enter 0/0 to make sure the position is correct?
          No ... simply follow the instructions already given to you to make manual selections and publish pages from within BlueVoda only.

Your "page" must be oriented to the uppermost top-left position in the BlueVoda Workpane (the 0/0 position as indicated by the Page Rules) and must not exceed past any page margins you entered in PAGE PROPERTIES.

If this basic is true, then in PAGE PROPERTIES you will select "Center this page horizontally in browser" and it will be centered in the browser after re-publishing (and after you refresh your browser to re-load a new page version).

Comment

Center Page in Browser

I have already submitted this issue once. My page will not center in the browser. I did what I was instructed to do. It still doesn't work. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Re: Center Page in Browser

Open BlueVoda and open page.
              right click and goto page properties.
              under General- select the following:

Center the page in the browser window horizontally.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Servinyahweh View Post
                I have already submitted this issue once. My page will not center in the browser. I did what I was instructed to do. It still doesn't work. Thank you for your help.
                Q: If you make any other changes to a page and publish the updated page (aside from Centering), are those changes seen online afterwards?
                If not, then you are likely publishing to an IP address that has been 'retired' due to the server your account was assigned being updated: contact Support to verify which IP address you are supposed to be publishing to, and re-publish your pages to the IP address they confirm using only the PUBLISH icons from within BlueVoda. (Current records indicate that it should be 74.209.212.6 which should be in the drop-list in the PUBLISH Dialog)

Q: If your pages have properly been positioned flush to the Left and the Top Rule margins in your BlueVoda Workpane (and do not exceed the width of 800 pixels wide you set in PAGE PROPERTIES, and you have properly selected "Center this page in browser horizontally" AND are Publishing your pages according to the proper method (from within BlueVoda using the Publish icon or command only) to the proper IP address as noted above, THEN you may have a bad copy of BlueVoda and may need to download another copy to re-install over the copy you have presently installed (do not remove BV from your computer, as this will delete any saved page files -- simply re-install a new copy over your presently installed copy to "over-write" and "correct/repair" the copy now installed on your computer). Re-Publish after installing a new, fresh copy of BV.

If after following the required methods and processes these additional trroubleshooting measures do not work, there is obviously something wrong on your end, with your computer. There is not much more anyone can do for you. You should then contact Customer Support and include all these details to find resolution instead.

Comment

Working...
                X