This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successfully Published All Pages, but Not All Can Be Found

Everything was fine (other than the old website was still coming up on some computers; even after emptying cache, etc.). Then I decided to add another page. Now I'm getting a error message that almost none of the pages can be found. Here's what I've done:
    • Published all the pages; nothing in caps, no spaces between words
    • Checked my links; all are http:// - seems to be fine
    • Checked it in Chrome and Explorer
    • The only pages that can be found is the index and the product page; nothing else seems to work

I've spent the last several hours trying to troubleshoot the issue, but I am stumped. I need some help. Thanks.

Re: Successfully Published All Pages, but Not All Can Be Found

The links need to be EXACTLY like the various page addresses. You need to add ".html" as in www.website.com/pagename.html. (Most or all of your pages are html pages; if not then they will be .php pages.) The only exception to this rule is links to your index page: The link should be just like you have it in your post above--do not add "index" at all.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Successfully Published All Pages, but Not All Can Be Found

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
      The links need to be EXACTLY like the various page addresses. You need to add ".html" as in www.website.com/pagename.html. (Most or all of your pages are html pages; if not then they will be .php pages.) The only exception to this rule is links to your index page: The link should be just like you have it in your post above--do not add "index" at all.

Thanks, Tom. That fixed the problem. Now the pages load faster, too.

Comment

Working...
      X