BlueVoda on NetBook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda on NetBook?

Does anyone know off hand if I can use BlueVoda on Dell Mini 10 or ******** 11z? I'm looking for an inexpensive laptop to solely dedicate it to Bluevoda and updating my sites. So would it work?

TIA
    :)

Re: BlueVoda on NetBook?

No idea. No idea what a Dell mini is.

Just a pointer...besides the fact that you can not work as easily on a small system (visibility issue) remember that your page may look completely different on most systems because of the resolution settings.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

I design my pages in Asus eee PC 1000HE NetBook
      on my holiday here last year. BV works great, people
      like program and this nice BV community.

Zlatko
      www.mercataworld.com
      www.marradonconstructions.com
      www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

it can, but why would you want to? i can bearly stand web browsing on my wifes netbook, after about 20 min. eyes and hands start to hurt, i always end up hitting the track pad on accident and mess up what ever i was writing. if its just gonna be for bv then i would go with a cheap laptop running some flavor of xp, prefrebly pro but thats just my thought

Comment

A PC with a direct connection to your router is so much faster when you have to upload a lot of things to your servers using your Ftp. and also to publish your pages.

A laptop using a wifi connection can only muster 50 mbps when routed through a router.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

true, but thats only if your transferring data to another piece of equipment on site, most people doen even have a 512 kb upload speed

Comment

Originally posted by ospinajr View Post
              true, but thats only if your transferring data to another piece of equipment on site, most people doen even have a 512 kb upload speed

Who are you talking to? Dont assume about most people unless you have facts and figures. You must be living in a 4th world country! 3rd world countries are already using hi-speed broadband.

I was making my comments to "pjandjay's" query and not to yours. Dont hijack other persons thread.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
              X