oops. Multiple Web Sites under one account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops. Multiple Web Sites under one account

Hi, before I realized that I could have multiple web sites under a single account, I purchased two different ones:
    polkcountybikeclub.org
    bolivarmoumc.org
    Is there a way to combine these so that I need only pay for one?
    Also, I will be doing a third one as well (xfer from another webmaster), so is it possible to have all three under a single account that I pay for once per year?
    Parris
    www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Re: oops. Multiple Web Sites under one account

yes, as long as all are hosted under Vodahost

Comment

Originally posted by parris View Post
      Hi, before I realized that I could have multiple web sites under a single account, I purchased two different ones:
      polkcountybikeclub.org
      bolivarmoumc.org
      Is there a way to combine these so that I need only pay for one?
      Also, I will be doing a third one as well (xfer from another webmaster), so is it possible to have all three under a single account that I pay for once per year?

If you mean to say that you purchased multiple domains and wish to host them in a single hosting account at VodaHost, then that is entirely possible, and you are encouraged to do so .... there is no restrictions on how many domains you may host or websites you can create for a single VodaHost Hosting Account.

If, however, you mean that you actually purchased multiple Hosting Accounts from VodaHost, if it has not yet been 30 days from the initial day of purchase, you may request from Support that one or more simply be cancelled and refunded. You can then make the proper DNS (Nameserver) entries for each of your domains to your single hosting account at VodaHost.
      Submit your Request via Support Ticket.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        If you mean to say that you purchased multiple domains and wish to host them in a single hosting account at VodaHost, then that is entirely possible, and you are encouraged to do so .... there is no restrictions on how many domains you may host or websites you can create for a single VodaHost Hosting Account.

If, however, you mean that you actually purchased multiple Hosting Accounts from VodaHost, if it has not yet been 30 days from the initial day of purchase, you may request from Support that one or more simply be cancelled and refunded. You can then make the proper DNS (Nameserver) entries for each of your domains to your single hosting account at VodaHost.
        Submit your Request via Support Ticket.
        Thank you for this information. So, if I have multiple web sites, I presume that the IP addresses for them would be different. Also, I intend to transfer another web site (owned by someone else) over to VODAHOST. If I do this, I would presume that I would need another IP address for that web site. Are my assumptions correct?

I'm a little uncertain as to what you meant by "the proper DNS (Nameserver) entries". Wouldn't they remain the same as they are now?
        Parris
        www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Comment

VH is shared hosting. This means that each IP address (server) holds a number of domains / hosting accounts.

Distribution of the hosting accounts on the various VH servers is made at the moment of creation of the account. So your two domains (hosting accounts) could be or not be on the same server.

Usually there is no refund policy. What you CAN do, is that you can point one of the two domains in the same hosting account of the other (and add it as Addon Domain), when it is near expiry.

Your customer's domain must be hosted on another account. It might be on the same or a different IP address.

You can also do this: Point one of your domains (B) in the same account of the other (A), and add it as Addon Domain, right from the start. Then submit a support ticket, and ask for a Primary domain change in the account that now hosts domain B, so that your customer's domain (C) becomes the primary domain for the account that currently holds domain B. There is a small fee for this. Use this account for your customer's domain (C). If you do so, you also need to change the billing information for account B to be that of your customer. Have your customer pay you the amount that corresponds to the remaining hosting time (until expiry).
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X