Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlueVoda Training Classes

Talking BlueVoda Training Classes

Hello Everyone,

I am shortly starting live online training classes for BlueVoda.
    I think that this will be a big benefit for every BV users. But I
    need your help.

Let me explain…..

Even though I have created a series of tutorial videos, I feel more
    could be done in the way of training. Please reply to this post with
    what you feel the tutorial videos are lacking , or you feel needs further
    in-depth explaining.

Also please tell me what topics you feel I should cover in the live
    training classes. I really need everyone’s feedback on this.

I will run the training classes 3 times a week for starters. Please also
    tell me what time of day most of you feel would be a good time for
    these classes.

Thanks for your support.

+1-302 -261-5205 USA / Canada / International
    (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom
    Last edited by VodaHost; 07-11-2005 at 09:00 PM.

Default Idea Overload

First of all I would like to tell you that I love your product, BlueVoda is far superior to any other website builder I have used in the past. I think your tutorials cover the basic functionality of BlueVoda just fine.

I am not having any problems using BV, Because as you told me in all of your emails to watch the videos, I did just that. So I can use it just fine. My main problem is the concept of my site. Putting it all together. I think Im suffering from idea overload. I just don’t know where to start. What do you think?

Default help

The video's you have are great...its when something goes wrong for a strange reason, more about planning your web site before you start would be helpful.

Understanding of importing code/etc from out people sites would be helpful

As you guys know the best places as list of sites to do bigger and more wonderful things would be nice

Other than that great work!!!

thank you ***** and your team

Default oops time

after 6:00pm GMT plssssssssss

Default Training sessions

Training sessions are a fab idea. I signed up yesterday - in the last week I've test driven every web building programme known to mankind and Bluevoda is THE BEST!!
    If you want to know what people want - I can only answer for myself. The tutorials are excellent, but...........I'd like to know about webmail, email and especially - shopping carts.........and all the tricky little buttons that are in the Control Panel that are a complete mystery to me!
    Time of day is a tricky one - lots of us are in Jolly Olde England!

Default Live Training

I think it is a good idea to have live training classes on the Net, however, I am on the other side of the globe with well over 12 hours difference in time (GMT+8). So it will be day for you while I would be sleeping (night time). I would suggest that you have the lessions posted, so that whoever desires to benefit from the lessions can just login and access it via the net rather than set aside the time to be around when the lessons are ON. With this, it also enables one to have the revision when the live session is over.
    I hope I am not asking too much. Thank you.

Edward Chan (Singapore)
    mail4echan******.com
    edart2@opportunity.com

Default training? oh goodie

well you must know from all my questions I need a little training! I'm a beginner putting fancy-smancy stuff on my page.
    like.....

music clips
    video clips
    sound clips
    lots 'o links
    lots o pics & graphics
    and forms!!!!

Would love training.

Default about the live lessons

iam i beginner, i dont know much about web building and maintain it. i read ur toutorials but coulde'nt undestand much. it will be very helpful if u can send mail, so i can study and work it out. and our live vedio, i think its a wounderful idea

thank u

this offer is great. I want to know how to place a link to another page and the link can have more space instead of just 25 spaces. For example, The navigation is not big enough for me to enter more words than just a few letters. I want just a simple link that I may say, "How to choose a product" and it will link to another page for the information. How do I do that? Please inform me. Thanks.

Default little knowledge

This all new to me so more detail is needed and a print set up. so I can print it out and study it and go over the vidio. another Idea is to give an outline of the prsentation

Default Training

The new training sessionssound great but for us Senior Citizens who are starting to have trouble following and remembering a great boon would be printable outlines would be very good if not a complete printale tutorial.

I currently have a paid up host untill next month but yours sounds better. I will be swithching over. :D

Default Training

I think training sessions will be fantastic. I know I have bothered you with email after email, and sometimes you can't explain what you need to know in writing, so I will definately be attending to know as much as possible about building & maintaining my Website. I love your website, I could never have done what I have done without it.
    As for training, I am in Australia, so we'll just have to wait and see how the time will suit, but any time after 6.30 Australian EST is good.

Default training

After 6:00pm please

Default Re: Idea Overload

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    First of all I would like to tell you that I love your product, BlueVoda is far superior to any other website builder I have used in the past. I think your tutorials cover the basic functionality of BlueVoda just fine.

I am not having any problems using BV, Because as you told me in all of your emails to watch the videos, I did just that. So I can use it just fine. My main problem is the concept of my site. Putting it all together. I think Im suffering from idea overload. I just don’t know where to start. What do you think?

Default comments on awaited tutorials

i am anxiously looking foward to the classes. i am a beginner and want to learn. i am a trainned journalist from cameroon but have no idea on web site building. i was quite happy when i came accross your online tutorials on the net. i have been following step by step. please keep on.

Default Training

You can sign me up!! Hope it's not in the middle of the night! (Pacific Daylight Time)

Default BV Training Classes

YES, YES, YES, please have some training classes. I am getting nowhere building my website. Any and all topics are welcome, especially how to get the paypal links (buy now and shopping cart) to show up as buttons, not just the html code.

Also need help with check boxes and tabs. I put the boxes there but need help making them work. Having trouble linking.

Evenings after 7pm or weekends anytime.

Thanks, *****.

Wendy

Default good ideal

i am new to blue voda, and so far i am as lost as someone being blind folded and left alone,i have read and watched the videos but it is all greek to me. i feel th training classes will be a great ideal, i sure could use one right now, i'm not able to get even my first page going right, so yes the traing classes will be great, and anytime is great for me. paula002
    paula002

Default to know about blue voda

how to make a homepage by using bluevoda :D

Default online classes

I think it will be a great idea, I do not know to much about building website, so thank you very much!

Default how to add affliates in your website

:( I don't know how to add affiliates in my website

Casey Graham
    hmh2004@cox.net

Default Re: Idea Overload

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry

this would also be me,
    times might be a problem but I'll work with what ever you decide.

Default tutorials

Video tutorials are all too brief, written documentation to back it up would be the way to go. I am in Australia and video tutorial on demand would be the only way to keep pace with time zone. Get every one to register and up date subjects from a data base, this would allow you to build up a confirmed and loyal opt in list :)

Like a lot of people, I have been looking for the easiest way o build websites, and I must say, BlueVoda is the best. :D I will be using it for a long time to come, and yes, as claimed, I was able to built a website from scratch to something impressive (at least for me) in less than 30 minutes The proposed live lessons would be great, if only it were not for the timezones thingy. I do however look forward to the printable versions to *****ern my newly acquired skills on. (They ARE on the way, right? ) They will be the first software manual I will ever feel compelled to read. Keep up the great work: Blue Voda team, you rock
    Edthraza

Default classes

YES,YES! Just downloaded BV and have some questions that I know would be very basic stuff to most, but being brand new to this I'm sure classes would be very helpful. The tutorials are very helpful too.
    After I see how my site goes along, I'll be signing up shortly!
    Thanks
    Mon. or Wed. after 6:00 mtn. time is good for me, but what ever works best for most.

I'd like to see audio attached to all your videos so one can concentrate on whats on the screen rather than reading the text box before the screen changes. I use Camtasia for this in house... works great.

Pjonz

i am unable to publish my website page . I am unable to connect to ftp i want to get knowledge this
    my email address is chintan_goyal******.com

Default it needs a teaching on how the forms work on the soft ware

Hi I need help on how to add and members olny page in my web site. now if you could help me with that it would be a big help. an the teachings need to cover every thing that bluevoda uses .

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

BlueVoda has nothing to do with member areas. A members area is designed in your control panel

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Default Classes

Classes are an excellent idea, especially for us newbes. Just started on mw new web site and so far getting along very well. Am finding the program incredibly user friendly, but who knows what lies ahead? One thing, though, I cannot find anything on the tutorials covering Marquis. Can you direct me to the help feature on this?

Thanks

their are no tuts. on Marquis. just click on it. its actually very easy

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Question downloading of printouts

Quote Originally Posted by gwen
    This all new to me so more detail is needed and a print set up. so I can print it out and study it and go over the vidio. another Idea is to give an outline of the prsentation
    respected sir,
    i am very much new to this field. So i need much help from u.Even i am much interested in this field. I liked ur respect in all the ways.so i need both the lve classes and print outs, if possible i need all the vedio clippings. my contact no. is 16530******.I am an indian.
    I hope u will help me in all the ways and send data for printouts as soon as possible.

THANKING U.
    Last edited by Sarah; 06-16-2005 at 02:10 PM.

where the print pages and vedio clips.how to get them

I am sooooooo happy I found your product. Your tutorials are great. I would like very much to have more lessons though. I am computer challenged. Some things I don't understand. Case in point. When I want to go from one page to another and this is only an example I click the tab. T he http:// i put in is ./credits.html for preview then i find out in order for it to go to my site i have to put in htt://mysite.com/credits.html.

I don't know if i got it right or not.

Thumbs up More details on where, why and how to place script and html

Hi, like everyone else - GREAT PRODUCT - the best I've seen.

Being a non-technical person, I was drawn to the product because of it's ease of use and helpful videos. To date I have really enjoyed putting together some really great looking web pages, publishing them and generally being amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time. However, I am now wanting to go that bit further and introduce scripting for various reasons (currently date selection on a form). Suddenly, I have spent two days trying to do something that is really easy with a simple HTML editor like 'First Page'. Therefore, my suggestion is that you provide a few video tutorials which tackle each of the special feature buttons in more depth using real life examples, such as selecting a date from a calendar pick list, how to attach the script to a submit button to send your form to an email recipient, how to chart some data, etc.
    Also, the member who suggested adding voice to the tutorials is spot on. This would be a great addition.

Paul

on-line bv training request

Hi *****,
    GREAT PROGRAM!!
    As a new website creator (I have only just taught myself HTML etc) maybe I need a bit more than most, or maybe I'm missing something. I can link to another page, but I cannot find out how to link to a certain section of that page instead of just the top. I guess it has something to do with bookmarking, but I can't see how to do that.
    Yours
    Meau

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Cool Meau again

Me again *****,
    Another problem I would like covered. How do you select to preview in various browsers? As you know, different browsers react differently. I would like to check my work in various.
    Oh, and by the way, I would appreciate it if you could take into account that I live in Australia. I work from home, so maybe some time that suits commuters in America (without being too late or too early in Australia) would also suit me. Thanks
    Yours
    Meau
    Last edited by meau; 06-16-2005 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Adding more

Please do not give out your phone numbers or personal details in the forum!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Default When

Quote Originally Posted by meau
    Hi *****,
    GREAT PROGRAM!!
    As a new website creator (I have only just taught myself HTML etc) maybe I need a bit more than most, or maybe I'm missing something. I can link to another page, but I cannot find out how to link to a certain section of that page instead of just the top. I guess it has something to do with bookmarking, but I can't see how to do that.
    Yours
    Meau
    So when are we starting?? Really would help!!!
    Thanks a lot.

Default Another learner

In desperate need of guidance . I click on the cameras and read the threads but still remain completely baffled by the terminoligy . Somehow I have managed to get a picture and some words on a screen but now reached a standstill . look forward to online sessions . In the UK but no problem with time lapse as long as I know when your on . Regular watcher of kulaks woodshed . The only real web music site I have found .
    Cheers
    Keith

Default how can i start to build my website

Quote Originally Posted by vinny1957
    So when are we starting?? Really would help!!!
    Thanks a lot.

after learning the instruction,how do i start to building my own website?

hi sarah! this Leslie from philippines

i just began using bluevoda and i have to admit that the videos
    are what made me start using it in the first place, those are
    great! i still don't know all about BV features but some things
    are missings on those videos and online classes would be great!

Smile training classes

Thanks. I wish to join your training class. I am available from 7am onwards on a Tues-Thurs-Saturday basis. I am from the Philippines.

Thanks again!

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Training classes would be a great addition to BlueVoda/VodaHost. If you ever need help with anything *****, send me an email. I love helping people out.
    ::Steven.H::

Default Hi from Argentina

Hi everyone.
    I know BlueVoda today, its a great place.

Hola a todos
    Yo conoci a BlueVoda hoy, es un lindo sitio.

Redland

Default pasunhill

I really would love to have classes/lessons - I'm not just a 'newby', I'm a 'pre-newby'! Could they be presented in printable form, rather than an online conversation?

I have printed all available information in the tutorials, and watched the movies. While I am glad to have the "movies", I'd like them summed up in printed steps listed below. I don't remember the steps very well after watching the movie.

Actually, I feel a "User's Manual" available online to print would be great for all us 'beginners'. I am ready to install my chosen template - but don't know how to find the page shown in the movies where I should continue!

pasunhill@cascadeaccess.com

Hi *****,
    GREAT PROGRAM!!
    Yours
    Meau
    Hi i am new here and would allso like to join the classes.

I am new to this as well and would allso like to take your classes.
    At the moment i am having trouble with the linking of pages togeather,when i preview it and click on a link to my other page it won't go to it.?
    If poss i need a step by step guide on how to just do a simple page(1), with one link on that page to go to another page(2)and from page 2 back to page one.
    If poss can someone let me know how it's done.
    Thank you.

Your links won't work until you publish your website. The previews do not link each site together, the previews are local.

Question hopgood8****.com

]

hi ***** could you help me cant log in2 control panel have no password or username HELP PLZ e-mail me plz

hi any1 help me enter the control panel i havent bought hosting service or anything but will do just cant enter it comes up with the user an password box thatXP users.......help.plzzzzcarl hopgood8****.com

Thumbs up Completely lost

This a rally good idea ...i am completely lost with this .............

Exclamation Hi Sarah

Still waiting for your aswer .....

Good idea!

I'd take some classes on Front Page extention, E-mail topics, etc.

Regards,
    Igor

Thumbs up Ahhh, Training Classes

That sounds wonderful. I am currently building my site and could use the training. Graphics, and page links, and JAVA - OH MY! I live in Arizona, but the availablity time isn't important. It would be excellent if the lessons could be made available as downloads also. Thank you!
    Last edited by azdave; 07-30-2005 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Grammer

Maybe the lessons could be recorded so other users who were not available could possibly get some content out of them.

Hello again, everybody,
    Training sounds great. I always seem to be a step behind on it all and miss what's available. Living in Australia does not help. Recorded training? Fabulous!!!
    But for now my main question is about the new menu bar. I built one into one of my pages and it previewed fine; then I built it into a second page and it will not show up on the preview. What have I done wrong? I tried saving it to the page, but made no difference.

Be sure your firewall/pop-up blocker has nothing to do with it, although it shouldn't.

If your still unsuccessful, try publishing instead of using preview. If that doesn't work try re-adding the menus.

Finally, if none of the above works, open a support ticket.
    Last edited by Steven.H; 08-03-2005 at 06:31 AM.

Default Another Australian

I think training sessions will be fantastic. I know I have bothered you with email after email, and sometimes you can't explain what you need to know in writing, so I will definately be attending to know as much as possible about building & maintaining my Website. I love your website, I could never have done what I have done without it.
    As for training, I am in Australia, so we'll just have to wait and see how the time will suit, but any time after 6.30 Australian EST is good.

If I can help you in any way please send me a e-mail.
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by pasunhill
    I really would love to have classes/lessons - I'm not just a 'newby', I'm a 'pre-newby'! Could they be presented in printable form, rather than an online conversation?

I have printed all available information in the tutorials, and watched the movies. While I am glad to have the "movies", I'd like them summed up in printed steps listed below. I don't remember the steps very well after watching the movie.

Actually, I feel a "User's Manual" available online to print would be great for all us 'beginners'. I am ready to install my chosen template - but don't know how to find the page shown in the movies where I should continue!

pasunhill@cascadeaccess.com

When I first started using the tutorials.(From step ONE)
    What I did was to start the video and after a few step I hit the pause button
    and dropped that to the bottom tray.
    Then I pulled up the Blue Voda web builder and repeated the steps.
    If I had forgot them steps I would just pull back up the movie and watch it again.

And just kept repeating this all the way through.

Have a look at my 1st web site it not flash ,but I learn't along the way.
    Now I will be able to use more of the features.
    And try not to be in a rush,just take your time.

I hope this might help you

www.happyhookers-sportsfishingclub.org
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    If I had forgot them steps I would just pull back up the movie and watch it again.

Very nice.

Post Graphic problems

Hi, i've worked with other website builders like Dreamweaver MX 2004, XARA Website buider 4 but i gotta say, i didn't understand ANYTHING of'em. But when i found out about Bluevoda and run it, I IMMEDIATELY understood it, and learned it by the ol' "what does this button do" method, and i started making a site with the available templates. But it seems that i can't make my own template like i want it to be (ex. BlueVoda website). So i would need some training about making the templates, or someone tell me wich is the best program to use to make'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    Hi, i've worked with other website builders like Dreamweaver MX 2004, XARA Website buider 4 but i gotta say, i didn't understand ANYTHING of'em. But when i found out about Bluevoda and run it, I IMMEDIATELY understood it, and learned it by the ol' "what does this button do" method, and i started making a site with the available templates. But it seems that i can't make my own template like i want it to be (ex. BlueVoda website). So i would need some training about making the templates, or someone tell me wich is the best program to use to make'em.
    Send me an email and I will give you some tips.

Red face Hey Cali

I understand your situation, try downloading "Photofiltre" I think thats how you spell it. Its a freeware graphics program. it has a lot of basic and some advanced tools to make graphics, I think this is a good starting point for you, if you really want to make nice graphics, download "GIMP." it is the best freeware graphics program I think available. - its more advanced but with time you can master it.

If you want to make your own template, just make sure you have the basics of webdesign down, go to lots of websites and see how they look. Try to figure out the methods they use for designing.

What I do personally is draw out a couple of designs using basic box shapes on a sheet of paper or my **** top. Another method I am now using to make very clean looking websites for clients is to start a blank page in any graphics program of about 400 x 430 pixels and create a sort of Small website "thumbnail" of what I want my website to look like. (I found out this is much easier for me in designing.) This small image has fake links I make up, scaled down images, shadows, and everything I want to put on the main page of a website I might be designing. After I finish designing this small version of the website homepage and I like what I see, I then proceed to design the actual website. I just Enlarge the images, and cut them accordingly for the website I am working on.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by etower464i; 08-18-2005 at 04:11 PM.
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Wink I'm lost

I am a newest member and are totally lost in this site, got a few ideas to build a website... but have not got a clue what to do next or how, will be seating in the front row of the next class, uk time.
    Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Default Did this ever happen

I am interested...what is the status of this?

Red face Training classes

Hello, I am brand new to VodaHost. I must say, it has got my attention, and I have actually learned a couple things in a short time. Unlike other programs, I have only tried to use them, and only got very frustrated, very fast.

Thank you, I appreciate VodaHost very much. I am going to have a full website/store when I am done. I have a store now, which is not doing well. I feel good about VodaHost, and creating a new website WIth your help.

Can you please tell me how to sign up or be involved in your training sessions? Just from what I have done with your site, I could use my self, alittle more of actually where to start at? lol. I am not to sure. I am testing out things, and you have alot of very good things going on.

Thank you, have a nice day!

Merlyns

Smile

I'm not a very fast learner. It would be good if I could download the instruction movies. Also I work shift work which makes it difficult for me to be at the session times.

Question Form Video

Need more form videos and shopping cart videos to show how to do it. Cant find it anywhere.

video forms would be nice and so would shopping cart??????
    Directing your page items to the check out page with items, products and so on and then file out information of yourself and then submit to email. I am so lost i cant figure this out. I love this program but i would like to learn more about check out pages i guess this is what you all of it?

Thumbs up Training Class please.... when is the first session?

Quote Originally Posted by Monchito
    Thanks. I wish to join your training classes. I am available from 7pm onwards on a Monday-Friday and Saturday and Sunday any time USA Eastern Time. I am from the United States Of America-Atlanta Georgia.

Thanks again!
    Lynn

Count me in! When does it start?

Default Video Tutorial

Dear *****,

Thanks for your initiative in starting a BlueVoda online tutorial. I actually wanted the video tutorials to download and see them in my free time back home. If they are made available for persons like us, it would have helped us a lot. Please inform.

With regards,

M.Pradeep Kr Singh

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Red face Training

After viewing all of the tutorials on BlueVoda and VodaHost, I have been able to build the majority of my webpages. However, as good as the videos are, there are still many things that I would like to learn. I would definitely benefit from further instruction and look forward to it.

Red face BlueVoda Training Website...

Well, I love reading this thread and seeing how everyone helps out. But I see a lot of people still want help in designing their websites. I am not an expert in PHP coding or any other type of coding, But I was wondering if anyone would like to see a website that just shows how to design a website, starting with brainstorming and layout design and providing tips on designing logos, pretty much all the graphic portions of the website. This website would not be simple by any means at all and I'm sure would take some time to build. I really would like to see this, I am also sure that bluevoda deserves this. Just like you can go to different websites and get tips on dreamweaver and photoshop, there should be one for Bluevoda too. -- If anyone would like this I would love to help.
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Default Great idea

The idea certainly gets my vote. I would love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by etower464i
    Well, I love reading this thread and seeing how everyone helps out. But I see a lot of people still want help in designing their websites. I am not an expert in PHP coding or any other type of coding, But I was wondering if anyone would like to see a website that just shows how to design a website, starting with brainstorming and layout design and providing tips on designing logos, pretty much all the graphic portions of the website. This website would not be simple by any means at all and I'm sure would take some time to build. I really would like to see this, I am also sure that bluevoda deserves this. Just like you can go to different websites and get tips on dreamweaver and photoshop, there should be one for Bluevoda too. -- If anyone would like this I would love to help.

please send me a free video clip of all the procedures of how to create my own website and hyperlinks. thank you very much... my email address is russellvillarin******.com...

Default need help building a site

The idea certainly gets my vote. I would love to see it.
    i have read your mail and i would like some help in building a site
    nothing fancy but would be good enough to get me started with selling a product(s) on the web
    my address is
    tgwkreu7****.com

thank you joe kreuz

Default thank you

I am looking forward to see your video. Then I will let you know about my opinion
    Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Default VodaBids

Hello All,

If you require any help on your projects. Please visit www.VodaBids.com

Always at your service.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    07031847328 / United Kingdom

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Search Engine & Directory Submission
    - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Default I'll take all the help I can get!

First of all I like the tutorials, they made it easy to build a simple page. This is my first site and have been struggling to get up and running. One of the problems that I have is understanding the language and acronyms that are being used. If there is a dictionary of terms I can't find it and it would be very helpful.

Something else that I have found helpful learning other programs is what I would call a templet of for instance the BlueVoda web builder screen. It would be interactive in that when you pressed a button, it would tell you what it is, how to use it, or perhaps link you to a small window that would have a more linkthy explanation if needed.
    I have reviewed the tutorials and while they have been very helpful, I can see that as I attempt more advanced tasks, the answers aren't there.

As far as material, currently I have published but need to (for instance)change my "current registrar please update you name servers (DNS) to the ones below.

ns1
    ns2"
    I have no idea what that means and support can't seem to figure out how to explain it to me. Also perhaps a more advanced tutorial that would for example explain how to provide users with the ability to email the site to a friend, or add to their favorites etc.

I hope that was clear and helpful. I would be interested in taking the class. Sounds like it will be live on line. I good time for me would be in the evening, say 6 to 8 Pm Eastern.

Thanks,

Penguin

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Question Help please Dr Voda!!

Hi there from sunny Australia (Wollongong). I'm over the moon at having found your product. Already have a reg. domain name and have semi built 4 pages but am now in a confused muddle with everything through information overload and am at a complete standstill!

So three things...
    1) count me in for any training sessions,

2) if I am able to pay for help through VodaBids (may not be possible - struggling solo mum here!) is it fairly safe for someone to help me with all my affiliate links? and...

2) I've heard there is a tool called Name Stick or something so that people are not able to view your affiliate ID. Does BlueVoda have any tools that will also do this?

Thanks! Aussie Voda Girl
    Last edited by AussieVodaGirl; 09-23-2005 at 06:23 AM. Reason: typo

Smile Classes When

I would love to participate in on line classes. When do they start? Today I hope

I want to have the lessons now, please.

Default Getting Training in Blue Voda

Boy... Do I need training bad... when do we start...???
    Always-best regards,

JConwell

Default *****

please i 'll like to join you in every bit of the lecture about web site creation or designing a page .i'll be glad if you 'll kindly send me short notes to my email add.(charlydon69******.com).just start from the scratch b/cos i really want to follow up with you.thx in anticipation. my name is charles. bye for now.
    Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Smile

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Hi *****,
    In my case, some in depth training on hyperlinking would be helpful, and I think evening classes would be best, because a lot of people have a full time
    job. i don't have my website up yet because I don't know enough about hyperlinking, and I like to do things on my own, and too stubborn to ask for
    help.

Sincerely,
    Remi Broviak
    rbroviak@adelphia.net

This started in March. When is it going to happen? We all need it.

Smile live tutorials

Thank you very much as I am interested but there is a small problem as I live on the otherside of the globe I live in israel and the timing is not suitable but I came up with a solution you can contact me by email or by sms
    Here is my email: menachem01******.com
    Here is my phone number: #972-54-2138850
    Looking forward to hearing from you as I am very interested
    and T H A N K Y O U very much.
    ps: There ARE kind people in this crazy world :)
    Menachem

Hello Everyone,

need your help.

Let me explain…..

in-depth explaining.

these classes.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by menachem_3108442; 10-10-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Sure, could you please use a little larger font...I'm having trouble reading what you are saying.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Smile live tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    Sure, could you please use a little larger font...I'm having trouble reading what you are saying.
    are u joking if not plz let me know if you can do it for me but I live accross the ocean I live in israel and I am interested in having free live tutorials on BlueVoda and the timing is different.You can contact me by my email as you did.Please can you tell me the time in(GMT) and I hope to be there,
    Thanks
    Menachem

Smile good job

well done !! I hope one day I will be able to do what you did.Special regards from me
    Menachem

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

Question publish on net

Please can y ou help me on publishing my swite

I agree with Edward (in Singapore) as I live in Alaska and homeschool my two children. I believe having your lessons posted will make them available to the greatest amount of users. For example, my son is currently part of a 6-week online class regarding tropical and temperate rain forests. The forest service offers two online field trip experiences during his class. While we can be there when it is broadcast live, we also have the option of watching the field trip at a later time by simply clicking on the session posted when we want to view it.
    Alaska Debbie
    Bear Mountain Web Design

I think it is a good idea to have live training classes on the Net, however, I am on the other side of the globe with well over 12 hours difference in time (GMT+. So it will be day for you while I would be sleeping (night time). I would suggest that you have the lessions posted, so that whoever desires to benefit from the lessions can just login and access it via the net rather than set aside the time to be around when the lessons are ON. With this, it also enables one to have the revision when the live session is over.
    I hope I am not asking too much. Thank you.

Edward Chan (Singapore)

Smile Cost

What will be the cost for these classes? Days would be better for me. Thanks

PLEASE SIGN ME UP. IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE I WROTE TUTORIALS FOR SOLDIER MEMBERS WHILE I WAS ON ACTIVE DUTY.

One important thing to consider before trying to build a website, do you really understand your computer how it works and how your operating system works......I think that a basic understanding of HTML also helps.....go to www.visualtutorials.com it's one of the best HTML tutorials you will find on the internet....the website covers - web design-html-email-web forms-web buttons.....One more tip....plan your web pages before you start use the web building software......good luck to you all ....Peter ( Pjay )
    Last edited by pjay10; 10-13-2005 at 04:18 PM.

Hello, I would love a live training class. So far I have created my website and am ready to put it on the air but...I have no idea how to do that. I have read everything and watched all the tutorials but there isn't anything that puts things in steps. I need a layout of steps to do so I know what has been done, what still needs to be done and in what order to do them. I feel like I have half of everything done and can't figure out the rest. Putting in a ticket doesn't work for my needs. I'm not understood (sometimes) and it takes 24 hrs. to get a reply that has me asking more questions. Maybe, someone could lay out the steps??? Can't wait for the training....sign me up!! and thanks!

Thumbs up More Tutorials Would be GREAT!

Yes, Yes, Yes to more tutorials. You have quite the task to co-ordinate everyone from around the world! Good Luck! I live in GMT 04:00 (Atlantic Time - Canada) Just when I think I know alot, I stumble across something new. Learning how to put together the gallery would be beneficial. I couldn't find a tutorial on that button.
    In the meantime, I'm really enjoying BlueVoda and what I can't do there I can usually put together in Photoshop eg. new buttons, bevelling, drop shadows to name a few basics. (It would be nice to have that capability in BlueVoda)
    Keep up the great work. We all appreciate all that you do for your customers. Customer service is second to none!
    Have a great day!
    Lorraine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information