Thread: New reader and very encouraged...

Smile New reader and very encouraged...

i hv actually "knock-in" to VodaHost web hosting site accidentally, and couldn't help & let go reading frm there on. Just a week later now i came by the Forum and WOW, i'm so encouraged when i learn there are new beginner that able to built their web! Whew.. i'm surely encouraged! Ok i hv set my goal to built that web of my dream site. Hope my dream web site would come true as it would be my dream craft bz come true too!!! :p)

Quote Originally Posted by pearl
    i hv actually "knock-in" to VodaHost site accidentally, and couldn't help & let go reading frm there on. Just a week later now i came by the Forum and WOW, i'm so encouraged when i learn there are new beginner that able to built their web! Whew.. i'm surely encouraged! Ok i hv set my goal to built that web of my dream site. Hope my dream web site would come true as it would be my dream craft bz come true too!!! :p)
    You'll do fine, just take your time with it and don't be afraid to do a "rewrite" or two. As I'm sure you've noticed, there are some very helpful people who visit these forums regularly, so this is a good place for info. (The folks at VodaHost have also prepared some excellent tutorials you should check out.)

thank you for your encouragement, though i get to read only today 26 Aug as i was away on work assignment. thank you :p)

i hv actually "knock-in" to VodaHost site accidentally, and couldn't help & let go reading frm there on. Just a week later now i came by the Forum and WOW, i'm so encouraged when i learn there are new beginner that able to built their web! Whew.. i'm surely encouraged! Ok i hv set my goal to built that web of my dream site. Hope my dream web site would come true as it would be my dream craft bz come true too!!! :p)
    Good luck on building site and welcome to the BV/VH family

couple of good tips for you, look at the tutorial

http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm

and some hints form ***** about plainning your web site

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...ight=plan+site
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Welcome!

If you never need any help, just ask.

People are so nice here.
    ::Steven.H::

Thread Information