Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Default Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Please give me the link to the new version. I'm trying to make an online test for my site and I'm stumbling through the code.

As of Friday January 26, 2007 ABVFP has been updated. The new version, v2.0 is now available. Please read post #1 in Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor, to find the new download link.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Question Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Naval,

I want to update the ABVFP to Version 2.0; but I cannot find the dbts_install.html included in the download ABVFP V.2 Folder? Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

MYICE07.
    Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Thanks for taking the time to create the new version of the ABVFP! I've downloaded it and I see the great enhancements you've made. I hear that Blue Voda provides a database for you for free, and I'd like to know how to go about creating one. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by MYICE07
    Hi Naval,

I want to update the ABVFP to Version 2.0; but I cannot find the dbts_install.html included in the download ABVFP V.2 Folder? Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks.

MYICE07.
    Sorry, my mistake, it is dbts_install.php . Thankyou for seeing that (in the tutorial), i have now edited it.
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Quote Originally Posted by horus
    Thanks for taking the time to create the new version of the ABVFP! I've downloaded it and I see the great enhancements you've made. I hear that Blue Voda provides a database for you for free, and I'd like to know how to go about creating one. Keep up the good work!
    You should have a look at

Creating a MySQL database

Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin

And yes, you can have unlimited databases with your VH account.
    Navaldesign

Thumbs up Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Quote Originally Posted by navaldesign
    Sorry, my mistake, it is dbts_install.php . Thankyou for seeing that (in the tutorial), i have now edited it.
    Hi Naval,

Thanks for the assurance. The Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor and its new features is a remarkable improvement to the old version. I encourage you to keep up the good work. Well done!

Many thanks.

MYICE07

Hi, it's me again, I'd like to know if the ABVFP v.2 will be effective in creating my online tests, since the test will be laid out like a form. Also, I'd like to know where I can find some javascript code that will check the person's answers and grade them accordingly.Thanks again.

Please download again the zip. There were minor mistakes in the help file that can lead the user to mistaken username and password and MySQL details input during installation. . The correct zip was uploaded on January 28, 07:00 GMT

Horus,

ABVFP will process any form. It will corectly grab the form fields. You can also grade the user using php and not javascript.

However, this is a custom script (either in php or Javascript)

I don't beleive that you can find such a script ready. It has to be written. To write such a script, you first need to define the grading logic.
    If you are interested, contact me.
    Navaldesign

Ok, i'll send you a customized version of abvfp.php in the next 10 minutes. Please upload the new script on your site replacing the original.
    Hi Navaldesign,

I have the same problem as Scribbler59. I also need a required checkbox for "general terms and conditions". The website is: www.3C-Conference.de/registration_2.html. Perhaps you can support me too.

Greetings
    BEANC

Please first upgrade to the new version. You are using the old one, or at least this is what i think by looking into your form page code.

Then i will be able to send you a customized version to check if your checkbox has been checked or not.
    Navaldesign

Hi Navaldesign,

thank you for your answer and your help!! I have now upgraded the version. I have one more question/need/request: I need an additional page after the error and before the thankyou page.
    First, the visitor should complete the form and submit (what I have now!). Next step/site: Visitor should see the admitted information to check it (Button to go back, if there are any failures) and to click on a final button for registering/ordering. After that: Thankyou page. Errorpage should appear, when there are failures during the first step. This additional page is very important for me, because of usability and German law.

How can I handle this?

Thanks a lot for your help! I have already read a lot of tips from you....

Greetings from Germany
    BEANC

Technically it can be done. But it is not someting that can be done in the limits of the free forum help. If you need this done, please contact me. Please also provide a link to ypur form so i can have a look at it
    Navaldesign

I am stuck. I cannot get the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor Installed. I do not think I am filling out the form right. Everything seems to be on the server right, but when i click install i get an internet explorer error message.
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Thank You,
    Larry

Smile Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

When you want Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to handle two different forms for two different databases - do you create the two databases separately or does ABVFP do this through the ABVFP database originally created during the origianl login page - by just using the two different forms information pages?

The individual form page doesn't seem to have a different place to specify a different database.

And just to confirm - the info still is sent automatically as an email, it just is ALSO stored in the database - correct?

Thanks. This looks like a great application. If it works as it's meant to (for me) I'll definately donate.

Quote Originally Posted by larthestar
    I am stuck. I cannot get the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor Installed. I do not think I am filling out the form right. Everything seems to be on the server right, but when i click install i get an internet explorer error message.
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Thank You,
    Larry
    Please provide some link so i can see if the files are there.
    Navaldesign

Quote Originally Posted by sbrenusa
    When you want Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to handle two different forms for two different databases - do you create the two databases separately or does ABVFP do this through the ABVFP database originally created during the origianl login page - by just using the two different forms information pages?

The individual form page doesn't seem to have a different place to specify a different database.

And just to confirm - the info still is sent automatically as an email, it just is ALSO stored in the database - correct?

Thanks. This looks like a great application. If it works as it's meant to (for me) I'll definately donate.
    You don't need another databse. Databases are "formatted" in tables. each table contains different information. ABVFP creates one table for each form. The tables are named "Form_1", "Form_2" and so on. All the info submitted from one form, is stored in the relevant table.

Yes, it will send the message to you (even in more than one email addresses), the autoresponder message, AND will store the info in the database.

If you have problems, instead of donating, ask for installation. This way you will be 100 % sure that ABVFP will be correctly installed.
    Navaldesign

i keep on getting this message

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gmwpnvfd/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_loggin1.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'dbts_ABVFP_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gmwpnvfd/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_loggin1.php on line 13

Have you installed the script ? seems like no installation has been done. The script can't find the configuration file that is automatically created when you install the script. Please type on your browser address bar

www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php and follow the instructions.

You will need to create a database for ABVFP, a user, then ADD that user to that database, and finally you can install it.
    Please read the Tutorial that came with the zip, in Word format. It is all exlained there.
    Navaldesign

here is the email i received the other day
    From: ?????@bellsouth.net Add to Address BookDate: 2007/02/01 Thu AM 01:17:29 ESTTo: llang6@bellsouth.netSubject: ABVFP Installation Details
    A new istance of ABVFP has been installed on your site
    Here are your details. Please keep this email safe.

Username = ????????
    Password = ????????
    Owner email address = llang6@????south.net
    Owner site = http://www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com
    Database Host = localhost
    Database Name = ??????_ABVFP
    Database Username = ???????_llang6
    Database Password = ???????
    if i try to fill out the form again with this info i get
    Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details !

Ok, there is also another case: for some reason the conf file has wrong permissions, that will result in a File not found error . If you wish, send me your loggin details through my form, and i'll see what could be wrong.
    Navaldesign

I reinstalled your script, with the same settings you gave me (i deleted them). You can now go on and configure your forms, going in http://www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com/ABVFP

PLEASE change mod to the file dbts_install.php to 000, so that noone can mess around with your installation wizard.
    Navaldesign

i set up a new user and got a confirmation
    Congratulations!

ABVFP has been correctly installed on your site! Please keep your Username and Password safe. You will need them to loggin in your Administrator Area. Please note that an email has been sent to your email address with your loggin details as well as the declared database details. Please archive this email for furure reference.

We would like you (
    but you don't have to) register in our client database. This way we can assist you better if any support is required. You will also be entitled to free upgrades and news about ABVFP and the rest of our products and services.

You can now close this window, or proceed to setup your forms by entering your ABVFP Control Panel

it is now working. i logged in as the administrator and have access to the forms.
    thanks

thanks for your help once again.
    larry

Ok, please make sure that the installation you did, didn't mess up with the one i did . I used the previous settings you had posted for username, password etc. In any case, you will receive a mail also for the installation i did.
    Navaldesign

it is working fine now.
    larry

Glad to hear so.
    Navaldesign

Please advise where I can Download the BlueVoda Advanced Form Processor.
    I am making a website for travel and need some fields on the reservation form to be mandatory. Please advise how I can do this?
    Thank you
    Best Regards,
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by LindaL
    Please advise where I can Download the BlueVoda Advanced Form Processor.
    I am making a website for travel and need some fields on the reservation form to be mandatory. Please advise how I can do this?
    Thank you
    Best Regards,
    Linda
    Visit the download location here. There is a tutorial included.
    Navaldesign

Cool Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Naval,

Seen this new ABVFP version, seems very cool. Since I have installed the old one and I want to upgrade, will it affect my old files and forms in my cpanel? Can I just install the new version without altering anything from my cpanel?

The reason I want to install is because I have created a new site and need new forms.

Thanks From Tons

Hi Tons,
    To use the new version with your old forms, you will need to change (in the forms) the action, and also the hidden field. It must become "Formid" instead of "ndpage" and its value must be set to be the form ID number that ABVFP will show you when you setup your form. Then you save and republish and everything will work.
    Navaldesign

Cool Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Naval,

Thanks for your help there.

Cheers!
    Tons

I have unsuccessfully downloaded and installed the software. All went well until I typed the following into my browser's address bar:
    http://www.willdigforu.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php
    Then, I am given an error message that the URL can not be found on my server. I changed the permissions to 644 in all of the files. I created my Blue Voda website back in August 2006 and haven't been able to implement any kind of form in it as of today. Please help.
    mvdgyizz

What the browser is saying is this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You have a permissions issue here. Make sure that the ABVFP folder has permissions set to 755, and the files inside it have permissions 644.

You can use, if you want, my contact form to send me your loggin details, and i will fix it for you so you can then go on and install it.
    Navaldesign

hello Naval,
    I have a problem.
    Permission can't be change (I'm using blue FTP)

??? Why? anyway you can also change permissions through File Manager, in your CP. If you cant make it, contact me
    Navaldesign

I went to this link http://www.willdigforu.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php and I created a database but when I try to install it, I get this error:

"Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details!"

I getting ready to give up

Lisa, Why should you install ABVFP again ? i have already done this for you. I even setup your form and it was perfectly functioning. What happened and it doesn't work anymore ?
    Navaldesign

Naval
    I send you a message.

You have mail
    Navaldesign

Those and only those. Please take into account that CP adds your CP username both to your Database name, and to your Database user.
    Thus your database is CPusername_ABVFP, and the username is CPusername_dbusername
    Navaldesign

Hi!
    It' Pam again. I followed your instructions and it seems to have worked except there's "contact us" in big letters on the form itself. Also, when I hit the submit button, I get your thank you page instead of the one I altered to match the site. I'm getting closer to not bothering you anymore...What have I missed now? I have published my thank you and error pages. This is for www.oldenburgandcompany.com
    Thanks a lot. Your help is extremely invaluable and priceless...

Nevermind about the "contact us" in big letters. Now it's not showing. But the thank you page is still yours.

The thank you and error page is what yoiu have set them to be in the database. You have probably published your own pages in public_html, but you have set, in the form settings, the pages to be in the ABVFP folder
    Navaldesign

Navaldesign

I am so sorry...this doesn't make sense to me. I have my thank you page open in BV...is the link I'm putting in the "Publish Web Page" supposed to be different than public_html? public_ABVF_html? When I right click on the page itself, I don't have a form settings. I feel so sick about having to ask so many questions. I'm truly sorry to be such a pain...
    Pam

ABVFP has an administration panel, where you set up your forms. There you provide info about the headers and footers of the mails, as well as other info, like the URL of your Thank you and your Error Page. Type in your browser http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/ABVFP , enter with your loggin details, and just follow the instructions to setup your form as required.
    Navaldesign

I thought I set that up already. Do I need to do separate forms for the thank you page and error page?

What do you mean " Do I need to do separate forms for the thank you page and error page " ?

I don't understand "separate forms". Enter your ABVFP CP and set the thank you page to be http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/thankyou_page.html and your error page to be
    http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/errorpage.php

At the moment, they are http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/ABVFP/thankyou_page.html and http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/ABVFP/errorpage.php

that is, you have set them to be the pages inside the ABVFP folder, the ones that came with the zip.
    Navaldesign

I'm getting so frustrated! I'm sure you're just as frustrated with me! Am I going to the right place? http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/A...n2.php?total=3 This is where I put the thank you page as http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/thankyou_page.html and the error page as http://www.oldenburgandcompany.com/errorpage.php Is this correct? Am I supposed to be someplace else doing this information?
    Pam

What is the form ID number that you get after you click on Memorize settings ?
    Navaldesign

Form ID Number: 3

Then this is your problem, your form has as hidden field Formid the value 2, so it takes the settings of form 2 (the one i had setup)

You either correct the settings for form 2 or you change the hidden field value to 3, then you save and republish.
    Navaldesign

Talking Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

You'll be happy to know that you have got me on the right path and you won't have to deal with me anymore! Yeah! Thanks again for your enormous amounts of help and patience!
    Smiles,
    Pam

Hi All,

I am having problems with the ABVFP 2.0. When I click submit, it outputs the following message:
    The webpage cannot be found<H3 id=likelyCauses>Most likely causes:</H3>
    • <LI id=causeErrorInAddress>There might be a typing error in the address.
    • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
    <H2 id=whatToTry>What you can try:</H2> <H4>[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Retype the address. </H4> <H4>[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.</H4> <H4>[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go to www.prayerdeliverance-ministries.com and look for the information you want. </H4> <H4>[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG] More information</H4>This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I can do to solve the problem.

My contact page is http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministr...ntactform.html

Many thanks.

MYICE07

http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministries.com

MYICE07: Your form is perfectly working, at least for me. I even got the autoresponder message. You only need to set it up a little better: the From field, still has the "Your company or domain name"
    Navaldesign

Thumbs up Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Navel,

Thanks. I have checked out the form and sorted out the problem. I discovered after that I forgot to assign Action incorrectly in Form Properties; but now the problem is sorted.

Many thanks.

MYICE07.

I am completely clueless.... just want to get started in the website development process.

Then just start reading here
    Navaldesign

Okay, finally got the forms to work, I think I burned a few brain cells. My question is this: how are we able to access the database from the ABVFP v2 submissions?

Quote Originally Posted by captrac
    Okay, finally got the forms to work, I think I burned a few brain cells. My question is this: how are we able to access the database from the ABVFP v2 submissions?
    Usually viewing the database info requires a Database Administration Interface. These interfaces are custom built for every table. More info is available in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com . Have a look at the form examples there, and visit the database interfaces related to those forms.

A simple, free, but not very practical way to view the records, is to go in your CP, MySQL section, then at the bottom of the page, click on phpMyAdmin . When it opens, select the database(ABVFP) , the table (Form_1, Form_2 etc) and browse the table to see your records.
    Navaldesign

I was able to download it but when I was trying to install it I had problems. I filled out the form like it said in the directions but once I hit submit I got the error -- Cannot find "www.redeyerelay.com" ,
    The only thing I was not sure of is what to put in the database host area.

"Page vannot be found error" has nothing to do with the database. You must have filled in something wrong. In the instalation page, there are question marks in yellow background. Click on them to get help.
    Navaldesign

Uh, could someone tell me where to download ABVFP? going in circles with links has gotten me dizzy.

Naval, am I missing something here? Is there a download link somewhere? I keep getting sent back and forth between old and new threads.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

First post, at the start of this very thread. Or, directly, here
    Navaldesign

Woot!!! Now to throw into overdrive, muahahahahah!!!

Thanks Naval, I'll let you know how it develops.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

I already downloaded ABVFP v2 (it is 1099 kb in size).
    I tried to install it but in vain. Now I think that I have learnt where I committed errors.
    Today aafter about 2 months, again I logged into Trasure-Chest, found the download file as "form maker" which is 380b in size. There is no tutorial attached in the zip file.
    Are both one and the same?
    Or which one is the latest version, now i should follow?
    If it is, "form maker" (380kb), is the tutorial for ABVFP v2 applicable to this?
    Bit confused. Or a lot confused.
    Krishnaganth
    www.raajayogam.com

FMP and ABVFP are two entirely different things. With ABVFP you create your own form, in BV, and then you setup ABVFP to process it.
    FMP will create the form, and it will process it. However, it doesn't allow (unless you know how to do it) to customize the look and place it inside a page of your own.

Being two different things, the tutorial of ABVFP is NOT applicable to FMP, which, anyway, has it's own instructions.
    Navaldesign

Thank you Naval.
    I choose to try my luck on ABVFP v2 since I have developed my website: http://www.raajayogam.com with only BlueVoda, which I find user-friendly.
    Thank you once again.

Hi Naval
    Im kind of having a problem with my installation of ABVFP form I followed all the instruction but during the installation from my browser the message below appears
    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

what could be the problem.my website is http://www.gyfod2008.org/

please help

It seems like you have a permissions issue on the entire ABVFP folder. Check to make sure the folder permissions are set to 755.
    Navaldesign

Hi NavalDesign,

Can I put your your latest version on my new site?

It will be downloaded from your site...................

Hi David,
    Nice site, clean and usefull. I like it very much. My compliments.

Regarding your question, I have to redirect you to the ABVFP Terms of Use, in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/ABVFP...BVFP_eula.html
    As you can see there you can have a link to ABVFP, but not directly redestribute or deposit it. So if you wish to put a download link, please feel free to do so.

Thank you

George
    Navaldesign

Hi George, Thanks for your nice comments...........

The way the site works is that you, or I can enter a software program with description, price, category etc and your home page and your download page is entered.
    So no downloading from my site is necessary, just descriptions and links to your software.

Would that be OK ?

Hi David,
    yes, that is just fine for me. Thanks a lot.
    Navaldesign

Hi,

I'm having a lot of problems with the links and the forms

1 - my website: www.doce-design.com
    2 - the links are correctly set up but don't work. They are all wrong when I click them in the browser
    3 - I Set up a form but the submit button doesn't work www.doce-design.com/iworkshops.html or www.doce-design.com/AVBFP/iworkshops.com

Could you please help me

Thank you. Maria

another question

when I try to access my form in AVBFP control panel and modify, it creates another form, it gives another form ID number. Is it possible to delete previous forms?

I used the name of the form "Inscworkshops" in the hidden Formid. IS that correct or I should use the number (which one?)

thanks again
    Maria

Quote Originally Posted by docedesign
    another question

when I try to access my form in AVBFP control panel and modify, it creates another form, it gives another form ID number. Is it possible to delete previous forms?

I used the name of the form "Inscworkshops" in the hidden Formid. IS that correct or I should use the number (which one?)

thanks again
    Maria
    Hi Maria,

This should not happen. Please use my form and send me your loggin details (if you wish) and i will see what is going wrong.

I don't know about your links, as it seems that you have used the php method to include your menubar twice in the page. However, being that a javascript dropdown menu, having it twice in the page could have caused problems.
    Navaldesign

Hi Naval,

The menu bars are diffent. Each one refers to different files. I thought I could use as many of these as needed!

Thanks
    Maria

Hi Maria,

This should not happen. Please use my form and send me your loggin details (if you wish) and i will see what is going wrong.

I don't know about your links, as it seems that you have used the php method to include your menubar twice in the page. However, being that a javascript dropdown menu, having it twice in the page could have caused problems.

Seems that your server did not receive (for unknown reason) the $_GET values by default. I added a line of code and i have fixed it. I also cleared all the records, so go on and enter your ABVFP CP and set your settings correctly.

The hidden field needs to have the Formid number, not the name of the form.
    Navaldesign

Thank you very much

Great service

Hi Naval

MAria Again.

My form doesn't work yet. I think I did everything as said in the manual but I think I missed the step when I should say to my form thw name of the database. The result is _ when I clcik submit (enviar) it goes to an empty page and i don't receive any emai.

In the form properties I gave the form the same name i gave it in ABVFP although the file name is different (form name: Inscworkshops; file name iworkshops.html)

in the AVBFP cp I gave the form that same name Inscworkshops.

Could you please tell me what's wrong.

You fixed something in the code - does that mean that I have to republish my entire site or not.

Does it have something to do with the links not working well?

please help me

Just another question that has nothing to do with this: Can I install soholaunch with no problems. I read something about having to clean the rrot directory. If you could explain this.

Thank you. VERY VERY MUCH

Maria

Yet another question

my thank you page is a .php because I use a html box to load the menu.

Is there any problem with this. Do I have to change it to .html?

thanks
    Maria

No, no problem
    Navaldesign

Hi Naval,

could you please see if you can help me on my previous post (the one before the php and html question)

Thank you.
    Maria

Quote Originally Posted by docedesign
    Hi Naval

MAria Again.

My form doesn't work yet. I think I did everything as said in the manual but I think I missed the step when I should say to my form thw name of the database. The result is _ when I clcik submit (enviar) it goes to an empty page and i don't receive any emai.

In the form properties I gave the form the same name i gave it in ABVFP although the file name is different (form name: Inscworkshops; file name iworkshops.html)

in the AVBFP cp I gave the form that same name Inscworkshops.

Could you please tell me what's wrong.

You fixed something in the code - does that mean that I have to republish my entire site or not.

Does it have something to do with the links not working well?

please help me

Just another question that has nothing to do with this: Can I install soholaunch with no problems. I read something about having to clean the rrot directory. If you could explain this.

Thank you. VERY VERY MUCH

Maria
    Hi Maria,

the problem has to do with the fact that i have cleaned up all the useless records in the ABVFP database, so the only record that i had left was the one which had as Formid 2. Instead in the form you have Formid 3. Edit it o 2, and save the form. Page.
    You don't need to republish, because i have edited your form directly on the server and now it works. See if you have got the mail.
    The form name is of no importance at all, that's just a description for you to remember which form that is.

You will only install Soholaunch in the roor directory if you are going to build your site with Soho. If you need Soho for other purposes (like a shopping cart) create a subdomain, named i.e. "cart" or "soho" or anything you like, and during installation, install Soho there.

Cleaning the roor directory means deleting everything in the "public_html" folder.
    Navaldesign

Hi Naval

Thank you again.
    It really seems to be working but I'm not receiving any email. I should receive 2 emails - one as client and another as site owner, right?

My website links are not working yet. Please take a look www.doce-design.com

Thanks
    Maria

Your upper menu has three links, Galeria, Register-se and Contactos, and they all work.
    The lower menubae has Quem somos, Parceria and Contactos, which also all work, but they lead in index, formacao and workshop pages.
    I can't know how you have given the links and why it doesn't work, because i don't have your pages to se the links you have placed in there.

regarding your email: i checked it and i received BOTH the main mail as well as the autoresponder email. Check your spam folder, maybe the emails have ended up there. Also try sending an email to your own account, to see if it works.
    Navaldesign

Hi Naval Design, I hope you can help me. I recently built a website with BV and installed the ABVFP, built form, read instuctions 20 times, but can't get my form to work. I deleted it all a couple of time and re-installed as per instuctions but no success. I then tried installing Form Maker Pro and did'nt have any success with that either. I've since installed ABVFP , setup my form as per instructions, and it still doesn't work.
    I'VE SPENT 4 DAYS TRYING TO GET THIS TO WORK! VERY FRUSTRATED WITH IT.
    ALSO, I noticed on the ABVFP control panel, that when I attempt to modify a form, it just creates another form, so I'm chasing numbers when I edit my hidden field "formid"
    WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY FILES WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND WHAT'S WRONG? I'm probably overlooking something obvious...new to php!
    Another question: does the page on which my form reside require a php extension as well as the form?
    Brian

Seems like there is some setting on v15 that is different than on the other servers. I have edited the code in one of the files in the zip, which now needs to be replaced. Please download again the zip, AFTER deleting your browser's temp files, and upload ONLY the file "dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php" in the ABVFP folder on your site.

No, the form page can be html.

Also, you can, if you want, connect to your CP, MySQL databases, phpMyAdmin and delete the useless records created.
    Navaldesign

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Thanks for looking into this for me.
    Brian

HELLO AGAIN NAVAL! I tried your suggestions, downloaded the new ABVFP zip, went to ftp and deleted the exitsitng "formsetup.php" file and replaced it with the one from the zip. I also did this after clearing my browser BUT NO LUCK. I even tried submitting a form in a different browser (I use firefox)
    After filling in the form in IE and clicking "submit" I was directed to the ABVFP loggin page???? In the "action" box on the properties of my form I have the following url : http://www.briansimons.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php
    My website is www.briansimons.com. Attempting to submit the form in firebox just brings up a blank white screen? I followed your intsructions to the tee? Please help?
    Brian

I was looking at my ABVFP directory in my public_html file and notice that each file in this directory has a C:/ prefix in the name from when they were unzipped into a folder on my pc. Shouldn't they now have a new file name with my URL address as a prefix??? Not sure why they didn't assume the new file addresses?????? Brian

Please send me you rloggin details as well as your ABVFP loggin details. I cannot efficiently help you if i don't have access to your account. I also need your FORM URL.

The blank page is the result of a wrong Formid value.
    Navaldesign

Thanks for getting back to me...cannot find your email address to send loggin info etc.....what is your email or where can I find it? Thanks Brian

Use my form. I will receive the mail.
    Navaldesign

Hi again NavalDesign, not sure if you got the "my form" submission a couple of days ago or not...if so , I appreciate you may be busy. Brian Simons

Hey George! it works! thanks so much for your help. I can't believe it...warm Regards, Brian

Exclamation Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hello, I;m finally ready to use the ABVFP V2.0. There's one problem thought, I don't know how to install the program. Please help me, I'm pressed for time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information