Hope someone here can shed some light on a problem that has appeared on my website (www.harrisonlord.com). I made some changes to one of the pages today and after publishing the changes I loaded up the site to verify that all was ok. The very first page, which I had not amended, came up incorrectly as the "Enter Site" button at the bottem just appears as 2 lines until you hover the mouse over! As I went through the site other glitches started to appear, again on pages unchanged. For instance the "Framing" page does something odd with the logo at the top of the screen. Similar glitches have also appeared on other pages too.
I wondered if the directory had become corrupted so I just spent the last hour re-publishing every page and image. However when I then went to the site the problem got worse!! Luckily I had backed up the original directory and was able to restore to the version with only a few glitches in.
If anyone has a clue what has happenned I would be very grateful.