Thread: Problem with my computer and control panel

Default Problem with my computer and control panel

I posted this in "control panel" issues also, but then I got to thinking that perhaps I should post it here.

I am having trouble getting to my control panel. I can input my user name and password (which are correct) and I am on the correct server.

But when I hit enter, all I get is "Page not Displayed". I dont get this on any other site I try to enter into on the internet. Just in my Control Panel.

Yes, I can access my my web mail log in.

I was having problems hooking up an external dvd burner to my computer. I had called the tech support for "ask Dr. Tech". They had me download the "telnet" program they use so that they can access my computer remotely.
    I remember him telling me to go to the telnet option and click on directly connect to telnet ( or something like that ).
    Since that time, I have been unable to access my control panel.
    They were unable to resolve my dvd burner problem, so I deleted the telnet from my computer, took my computer to a computer shop, they repaird some damaged window xp files, and installed an internal burner.
    Everything is working great now, except that I am still unable to access my control panel.

I can go online just fine, and have no problem with any other site.

Can anyone help me?

dee

Default Re: Problem with my computer and control panel

I strongly suggest that you put in a support ticket mentioning your post above.
    http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...&group=default

see top right (submit support ticket)

Bethers is offline Major General & Forum Moderator

And it is NOT necesary to post the same thing in 2 places - just one is fine.

Thanks, and I did submit a new support ticket. Will wait and see what happens.

dee

Thread Information