Thread: Cannot view published pages

Cool Cannot view published pages

I have read through the posts and tried most of the suggestions. Hopefully there is an easy answer. I published my index and a second page and they published successfully. When you go to the website there is only advertisements. It is http://edgerydoo.com/ Thank you, Marleen

Default Re: Cannot view published pages

go to you welcome email, change server settings.
    https://vodahost.com/modernbill/

Click on my sites, my domains, the domain name then
    change DNS.

You should use the below:

ns5.vodahost.com
    ns6.vodahost.com

all the best

I can see perfectly your website. (Made in Soho, green template) Be patient, it is only a DNS propagation issue.

Please DO NOT touch your DNS as suggested, they are already set up ok.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

I did not publish the Soho green template page. I published one that I did in BlueVoda. There are two pages that I published. Is there a time that you should wait after publishing to look at them? Thanks

Well, i'm sorry but you have a soho site in the address you have posted above. Maybe that's the wrong address ? Or maybe you have installed also Soho ? because if you did, Soho overwrites the BV page. This is the information i receive about the domain above:
    Domain Name: EDGERYDOO.COM
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
    Name Server: NS18.VODAHOST.COM
    Name Server: NS17.VODAHOST.COM
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Thank you so much. I found the page and it is the Soho page. Can I simply uninstall Soho? I was trying to figure out which one I wanted to use and I think that I like my BV pages the best but I will probably use the Soho shopping cart. Marleen

Yes, you can unistall it through Fantastico. Go to the same page as for installation, then click on remove. There is a special procedure to use for installing Soho again in a subdomain, in order to use it for your shopping cart.
    Navaldesign

It worked. I uninstalled and them republished. My index page came up. I wish that it were wider but I will work on that. If I may, a second question (or do you want a new thread?) I also published my second page so that when you click on Enter my second page comes up. I think that I have it correct but it does not change. Can you take a look. Thank you. Marleen

Got it working. Thank you.

Thread Information