Thread: Lieutenant General Vasili

Smile Lieutenant General Vasili

Congratulations to Vasili on his promotion to Lieutenant General.

We salute you sir!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Default Re: Lieutenant General Vasili

Congratulations, my friend. You have come along way since you first joined this community and your presence has livened up the quality of the posts...

I have enjoyed the cut and thrust of many of your answers and I hope that you will always be around.

have fun

Congrats Vasili! Many times your posts have aided and assisted those to whom were once lost!
    Your words of wisdom have been much needed..sometimes not wanted, but thats not your fault..lol....your words are still wise.
    Congrats!

Sincere Congratulations Vasili. A well deserved promotion. Please go on helping members and sharing your wisdom!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Many Congratulation to a worthy General.. your contributions to this forum helped many and guided them onto the right track.. Vasili, there are many that are in your debt for the valuable advice and vision you have given us all over time.

Dear Mr. V,

A well deserved promotion, you have brought many smiles to this place.

Congrats !
    Sharon Chajin

Well done and well deserved Vasili, Thanks for all your help.

Well done Vasili! Every one of your stature should have a portrait that is becoming for your new rank & position.

Good luck.

Chris.

Congrats Eric!
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Until I return with "choice words" I don't want to let the moment slip away without submitting a hearty CONGRATULATIONS on a well deserved promotion.

EYE will be back with more!!

Chris, that is priceless ... it's gr88888888888ttt ....
    I'll take a copy!!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Red face Re: Lieutenant General Vasili

(That was priceless, Chris! Didn't the former "owner" get put to death?? LOL)

Really though, Generals VodaHost and Navel (and the all the others) without your guidance and genuine help, I would not have been able to accomplish anything near the level of self-destiny that VodaHost promised me so very long ago!

Many of the kind comments made by my true friends above remind me that whatever "rank" or measure of success I have experienced is in truth a direct result of collaboration and Teamwork. I am so very grateful to have had the opportunity to "pay forward" (in the example of General Race) by offering some feeble help to newcomers, and to have been the source of possibly inspiration for some with my offers of different perspectives and ideas. I owe so very much of my personal online fruition to the many contributions from so many of you....and have been deeply humbled with the knowledge that we share unique and dynamic friendships that can also inspire the many visitors who never even post in VodaTalk!

Kudos to all of my VodaPeers!
    And, a very big THANK YOU to the superlative Team that is VodaHost!

(I guess this means you'll have to keep tolerating my sense of humor?)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Vasili

More than congratulations are passed on to you as you enter a “Most Notable” era. Your continued support of the program with your kind words and praise for it can be seen deliberately in every post you make. It is seen within your own success and it is exemplified with the words of wisdom and knowledge you so freely emit on this board. You stand tall in my “EYE”. Your presence makes me realize that “I can never FAIL” any bumps on the way that I may encounter I shall be able to find the resolutions right here in any of your words. You are not a simple man nor are you complicated; may I say you are a mix of fine wine, divine shrimp and one of my favorite movies “Somewhere in Time”!!

P.S. You'll have to find the movie cover!! :)

My sincerest
    Congratulations!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

As one of those many that don't post, I would like to thank you Vasili and congratulations, the promotion (?) is well deserved.

Lady.....I am overwhelmed.
    Your accolades have touched me deeply, and actually made me take a break to collect myself. Thank you. Mucho.

And George.....you are one of the cleverest friends that I've encountered. You have so much stacked against you (due to where you are located) yet you persevere stubbornly until you accomplish what you have envisioned! Isn't that the very creedo of VodaHost? It's only recently that you've become more quiet, and the threads by your friends inquiring about you are proof enough of your status here in VodaTalk!

We have all benefited from your intelligence and knowledge! I know I appreciate it! and as far as humor....its not easy to show true humor when posting....especially dry humor!
    You have earned all your stars!

Way to go my friend ! Congratulations!
    We have benefited from your help many times-thanks.
    Well done !

Thanks, friend.....you're not that far off yourself, and have proven to be invaluable as well.

Rather like a fine stogie, isn't it, how after a long draw the feeling of enrichment permeates the place?

LOL....only we can see the value in that, huh?

Bethers is offline Major General & Forum Moderator

Congrats, Vasili!

You've been a great help to many and I hope you'll continue to do so for many more!

Hard to believe how quickly those posts add up, isn't it!

Until we meet again .....

Congrats GOILFREN! Just joking! Congratulations Eric! Look forward to your new site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Red face Re: Lieutenant General Vasili

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Mac
    Look forward to your new site.

Karen
    Thanks, Karen....we shall see. I have a familiar General hanging around assisting me with the template we discussed, so we will see.

And Beth....YES!.....to think I have 1/2 a star due to the stupid Word Game! (Shhhh! Who said that???) LOL It averages out, I suppose.
    There are sure a lot more deserving and knowledgable folk in here than me, that's for sure.

That being said, lets see how long it takes for this thread to drift down....

You've been a great help! Thanks Vasili---

P.S. I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU other than thru BV regarding something seen in your website-I don't have AOL instant messenger, is there another way to reach you?

Thanks and Congrats!
    Leeza

Well Well Well you go and do some else come back and your a Lieutenant General. how did you manage that you hardly ever post. he he

Well done my Friend

Wink Re: Lieutenant General Vasili

Congratulations Vasili

eh, hem....well deserved....your presence here on the forum has been acknowledged by all who have experienced your help-fully-loaded technical support.

Good stuff kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    You've been a great help! Thanks Vasili---

P.S. I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU other than thru BV regarding something seen in your website-I don't have AOL instant messenger, is there another way to reach you?

Thanks and Congrats!
    Leeza
    SORRY, Leeza.
    If you haven't been following my dilemma recently with my email meltdown-mess, you would not have known what to do (other than call toll-free)......email me here..... I am shifting things around so quickly nowadays, what with 3 carts coming up, corporate sites re-emerging, etc. Looking forward to hearing from you...

Thanks, Robyn...I hope to be there to congratulate you into "the multi-star club" too! It won't be long now.

Garry! Shhhhh! Try to keep the fact that at least 1/2 a star was due to the freaking addicting "Game" Kate put up a month ago....And BTW: what's your excuse for running around the south 40 and letting all these juicy spammers in? LOL Thanks, my friend...I should revisit your forum to continue the saga pronto!

Congratulations, LT.G. EV!!

You have helped heaps of peeps, my friend, your promotion is well deserved. Enjoy!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Thank you General!

Just taking after a few that have preceeded me, don't you know???

PS: Race has been out of touch for a week now....give him a nudge for me please??

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Vasili on promotion well deserved, keep up the good work my friend.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Thanks, Manuel!

I hope to keep you laughing as we go.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vasili
    Thanks, Manuel!

I hope to keep you laughing as we go.....
    You taking your shirt off too Vasili ... lol .... :)

On with the show ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Having been inspired by the efforts of Andy128, DavidundAlicia, and especially NavalDesign, I have finally ventured forth to create a Community Project to similarly contribute, or as General Racefan20 told me many moons ago "pay forward."

Having mulled many an idea over for a while, I finally came up with the silly idea to just organize all the tips, tricks, and tidbits of information I have collected along the way into one unified resource: VodaTips

I will hope to get this formatted and respectaby presented near Thanksgiving, if all goes well. I will have both composed items, as well as items culled from my peers and other sources, and will always give credit to the source (thank you, Bethers! LOL) along with the actual avatar of the originator if available. Recognition and credibility will be important for this "tool" to be useful, and being able to recognize sources will be invaluable.

If you would like, let me know what your thoughts are, both pro and con....and if you "approve" of the format. (I don't intend to include everything, or to supplant VodaTalk, only to offer a smaller and more ecclectic selection that might prove useful.)

Thanks for your time and input.

I commend you on your dedication to "Pay it Forward" Vasili ... Your generous efforts is truly one of a "Community". Bravo!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Your tireless support and kudos are always encouraging, m'Lady!

(makes me think that I have to get bigger Christmas presents now....)

lol
    (((hug)))

I believe the "community" should be offering you the "christmas present" vasili .... btw ... I am thinking you may also be spending time editing the submissions from the community .... don't u think?

((((((((ty))))))))

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

I did a lot of thinking about the logistics of it....if I include pure contributions, the it would indeed seem to run rivalry for VodaTalk, which is the authoritive lace and resource for such media.

If I turned it into a predominant site that was "my take" on things, then it would be too much baffonery for anyone to habdle, mutate into a blog, and still run into undue competition with VODATalk.

If, on the other hand, it is a depository of outside solutions, notable VH posted solution with credit given, and a little bit of a repository for some of the "White Papers" that would be too much to post in VodaTalk, then is becomes a unique little place to find useful things and ideas -- if seen as the source being the option for others o decide on without running across a post or idea that they think is "typically" me, or something. I didn't explain that quite right,but hopefully the message comes through! I know that I can offer a lot of insight when it comes to business, marketing, commerce, and some other areas that aren't really covered too well in VodaTalk. A few "syllabus" postings might be of some help for those wishing to consider elements that may at first escape them....thus my input...peppered with the "means" to implement the ideas!

Also....the mere fact that it exists provides some encouragement and examples some of the most basic skills attainable with BV....as it says at the bottom of the Main page....it's supporting the VH community, not intending to confuse it..

no presents for me....it's all about spending time with each other, not money!

What I like about it is this.

The simplicity of finding the solution without too much reading. I am assuming questions won't be asked, only the resources for finding the answers we all may be looking for. Thus, easier to find than reading tons of threads on a topic. Also it will be condensed, twenty questions, twenty answers, will be turned into one solution. This will also lead to organization. I believe the editing should take place not only for the reasons some of us tend to write a book in place of a simple answer (am I guilty right now, lol ... perhaps) but if condensed, less reading again. Another reason is for the flow of the site. I don't think it should look like a blog, I love the fact that you are taking contributions from everyone, but I believe you should ultimately do what is necessary so the overall formatting of the site remains within your guidelines. Know what I mean, Jellybean? lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Quote Originally Posted by Vasili
    Having been inspired by the efforts of Andy128, DavidundAlicia, and especially NavalDesign, I have finally ventured forth to create a Community Project to similarly contribute, or as General Racefan20 told me many moons ago "pay forward."

Having mulled many an idea over for a while, I finally came up with the silly idea to just organize all the tips, tricks, and tidbits of information I have collected along the way into one unified resource: VodaTips

I will hope to get this formatted and respectaby presented near Thanksgiving, if all goes well. I will have both composed items, as well as items culled from my peers and other sources, and will always give credit to the source (thank you, Bethers! LOL) along with the actual avatar of the originator if available. Recognition and credibility will be important for this "tool" to be useful, and being able to recognize sources will be invaluable.

If you would like, let me know what your thoughts are, both pro and con....and if you "approve" of the format. (I don't intend to include everything, or to supplant VodaTalk, only to offer a smaller and more ecclectic selection that might prove useful.)

Thanks for your time and input.

I Am Thinking this Needs It's Own Thread to be Recognized by Most or All Members for further input! Like my link, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Anyone have a nice simple avatar for thansgiving, I woul like to put one along my web address at least for the next few days.

Thanx,
    -Ken

Quote Originally Posted by kenhansen
    Anyone have a nice simple avatar for thansgiving, I woul like to put one along my web address at least for the next few days.

Thanx,
    -Ken
    Hi Ken

Here are a few ... maybe you will see something you like

Just right click and save to your computer, you can resize as necessary ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

LOL

I still like "runnin' Tom" the best!

(and.....thanks for watching my back, as always...)

They Walk Among Us...

lol .... okay, now answer my question with a question!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

well deserved promotion, m'dear.
    Congratulations!
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Thread Information