Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Default Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Probably because you have used the same style name in both the main page AND the submenu page. This causes conflicts. Check it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

I cannot explain why the menu behaves like that
    but as you now only have 2 menu pages, play with the colours/background..
    or exchange the menu with a text menu of your own..............(better for SEO's) imo.

edit: sorry george, typing as you were posting...............

Quote Originally Posted by ofirbeigel View Post
    ?>

Than inside a page of my subcategory I put an HTML box with the code:
    <?php
    include ("sub-menu.php");
    sub-menu();
    ?>
    Ofir.
    I think you have to put ...sub-menu();?>

Quote Originally Posted by mumu View Post
    I think you have to put ...sub-menu();?>
    no you dont........the submenu function
    will place sub-menu.php
    within the brackets of submenu()

Thanks that helped
    Ofir.

When i posted this thread, i was (wrongly) supposing that some users would benefit from the function, in example to pass over color schemes (having, with only one menu, multiple looks).
    However, i now understand that NO ONE has ever done this, so i need to clarify:

If you don't want to have dynamic content, the code could be simply:

<?
    include 'pagename.html';
    ?>

and nothing more!

Also, no need for ANY code in the menu page, which can be plain html (so no need to be php).

This makes the entire thing much simpler.
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Hi George, could you email me please..............thanks

edit: have sent you an email

Quote Originally Posted by navaldesign View Post
    When i posted this thread, i was (wrongly) supposing that some users would benefit from the function, in example to pass over color schemes (having, with only one menu, multiple looks).

<?
    include 'pagename.html';
    ?>

and nothing more!

Also, no need for ANY code in the menu page, which can be plain html (so no need to be php).

Ok, this is all very new to me...
    so does this mean the menu page does not need to have any code in it and it does not need to be saved as a php?

And then in the html boxes I create on each page where the menu goes I only need to insert:
    <?
    include 'pagename.html';
    ?>

That's it? Or am I missing something? It seems so simple so I had to ask. Sorry if it seems so elementary ... I learn something new all the time!

TIA

That's exactly what i posted above. You are correct.
    Navaldesign

Thanks so much.... this is one of the best tips!

Hello Naval

I am trying to create a 2nd menu (which I've called menu2), which is basically those images below the mumbo jumbo.

I have followed your instructions (at least I think I have?) but can't fathom why that mumbo jumbo is appearing.

Please can you help me with this one?

This is what I've done

Menu2 Page

<? function menu2() { ?>

HTML Code for other pages and this one http://www.kindoffice.co.uk/product_catagories.php

<?php
    include ("menu2.php");
    menu2();
    ?>

Thanks

Darren

Hi, did you add the

<?
    }
    ?>

in the "End of page tab" on the menu2.php page???

Yes I did Chris

Quote Originally Posted by davidundalicia View Post
    Went to http://www.kindoffice.co.uk/product_catagories.php
    but could not see any mumbo jumbo.........is it fixed now?¿
    Hi David

No I didn't fix it. I reverted back to the page I already had. I will look at it again when I've got more time.

Darren

ok...i like this php thing...the question i have is i've started changing all of my pages to php because of the menu thing...but i can't get my home page to change...i'll publish it as a php but the html one won't ever go away...what do i do about that?...do i just need to have my home page a html? thanks for any answers :) www.coloradocarpet.net www.coloradocarpet.net/index.php is what i want it to be fyi.

mike

Use your BV FTP program or your file manager in your Cpanel and delete the .html one.

but you can do the single menu with html also it does not have to be php

Quote Originally Posted by navaldesign View Post

<?
    include 'pagename.html';
    ?>

and nothing more!

here are the words of naval

<?
    include 'pagename.html';
    ?>

as this goes on every page where you want the html menu page to appear then saving those pages as php is correct.(any page with php code should be saved as .php)

OK....confused. This is a wicked idea for my site, as my content is refreshed daily. However, why does the HTML box show further down the page when published than my menu bar ever did when they are placed in exactly the same spot on the BV website builder?

Hi Vicky

Is the menu on your menu page right up against the left-hand corner?

(if there's space above the menu on the menu page, it will create space above the menu on every page that calls it up - pushing the menu down.)

Did you placed your menu bar on the top left part of the page?

Thanks guys - I pushed the menu up into the left hand corner as instructed and everything is working as it should! Thank you again for the tip - this will revolutionise my website - version 3 is on the way!!

Thank you so much! This was a HUGE time saver for me!!!
    Thank you!

Lynn
    www.lynnsbiz.com

Howdy,

Trying to get to grips with this and really am struggling.

I would like to have a multi part CSS drop down menu on my site, which will be used on dozens of pages, but I can't seem to make the drop down bit work when I start putting them into the individual pages themselves. I have gone through this entire thread, piece by piece and attempted various ways of including this, all with no success. Including trying to incorporate all the pieces into a BV page with functions, etc.

The final page of this thread states that you can just use
    <?
    include 'menu_stu_2.php';
    ?>

Guess what - still no luck!

If I just use Notebook and upload via BlueFTP, the drop down works - (see http://www.????.co.uk/menu_stu_2.php. But no matter what, when I try to put it into another page (no drop down) example - http://www.????.co.uk/home.php.

I know everything's a mess here right now, and that the colours are wrong and the links aren't mine, etc, etc. I just want to make sure this thing works before I start fine tuning everything!

I do hope that someone can point out the error of my ways.

Hi, go to the beginning as its more involved than just this part of the code.

Hi Chris - I did start at the beginning. I have read through every single post on this and I'm stumped.

On you menu page http://www.????.co.uk/menu_stu_2.php you don’t seemed to of inserted the part in red ................................................
    <? function menu_stu_2 () { ?>
    in the properties/html “Start of Page” & on the same page the you need to put.........
    <?
    }
    ?>
    In the html page end area. Then republish.

The code that should look like this
    <?php
    include ("menu_stu_2.php");
    menu();
    ?>
    will go in a normal html box on the front of the page you want to see it on.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I know that those were missing - the menu page was up to show that it actually did work. But here's the results when I enter the coding that you've suggested:

http://www.????.co.uk/home.php
    http://www.????.co.uk/menu_stu_2.php

Note the menu page here was created from notepad and uploaded via BlueFTP.

I have also tried to create the menu page within Blue Voda itself and the results are the same.

http://www????.co.uk/home_5.php
    http://www.????.co.uk/menu_stu_5.php

I realize that as this is now a function (no, I really don't know what that means) the menu only pages will show blank. But what is totally strange is that if you view the source, virtually everything is invisible.

I really do appreciate your helping me with this - fingers crossed!!!

Deborah

Hi, why are you not placing your menu on a BV page & publishing???

Cool Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Hi Chris, Sorry but a serious case of the flu left me unable to stand looking at the computer screen. Hope you've had a good Christmas.

I've spent all day again trying to get this to work. I noticed that Naval has posted new instructions with this, but I still keep on getting the same result. There must be something going on with the encoding - which I know nothing at all about.

Please could you please give me a hand with this or put me in the direction of someone else. Disregard all the top links as they're all ripped out.

Here is the link that shows the menu on it's own (created in Notepad and uploaded via BlueFTP). The drop downs work. www.????.co.uk/pro_two.html

When I then use the
    <?php
    include 'pro_two.html';
    ?>
    (as per Naval's new instructions) in an existing php page the menu appears but it does not drop down). See www.????.co.uk/faq.php

You mentioned that I should place the menu in a BV page and publish. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, but I have created a page and included an html box to include the menu and have exactly the same thing - menu shows but no drop-down. Please look at http://www.????.co.uk/html_include_box.html as I can't explain this properly to you. Is this what you meant or is there something I'm totally missing?

I have probably spent 2 weeks or more just trying to find an appropriate menu and trying to get it to work (and I'm not making any income - it's all going to come from the website) so I'm now getting desperate so I really need a hand with this from someone.

Hi, its that time of year for bugs UK as well. I see naval has mentioned about a quicker way of doing this. So i made a quick page that might help. LINK See if this helps.

Default Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP - using CSS Menu

Hi Chris,

Ah, see you're in London! I'm down in Sussex.

That's a really good page you've put up. It'll help tons of people with their overall layout. I'd suggest if you could get Naval to post it together at the top of this thread. I just noticed something though. Naval's using
    <?php
    include 'menu.html';

?>
    instead of
    <?
    include 'h1.php';
    ?>

(i.e. difference being the php after the first question mark) I don't know if that will make a difference to things - but I think it might be confusing to people if two different instructions are coming through.

Unfortunately, this doesn't solve my problem. I was able to make this work using BlueVoda's own menu's without any problem. But as BlueVoda has limited menu's and no extended drop down ones I have been trying to use a CSS menu. This is where the problem lies. It works on it's own! BUT when I try to incorporate it into BlueVoda pages - the menu itself shows but the drop down facility ceases to exist. If you take a look at the pages I've mentioned above you should be able to see what I mean. Any ideas?

I know I'm being greedy but if anyone else wants to join in on this thread - please feel welcome!

<?php
    include 'menu.html';
    ?>
    instead of
    <?
    include 'h1.php';
    ?>

Naval also mentions that you can use either, it dosnt matter.

Did you also copy/upload the css code to the same folder as your menu page and your other pages ?

Hi David,

MMMM. I'm a newbie to website building. I thought that the CSS code would be included here www.????.co.uk/pro_two.html Am I wrong, and if I am, where would I find the css code? Here is the site where I got this menu from. Please note that I want to make sure this actually works with BlueVoda before I commit myself to the distributor of the code.

Thanks

Hi David, OOOPS forgot the link

MMMM. I'm a newbie to website building. I thought that the CSS code would be included here www.????.co.uk/pro_two.html Am I wrong, and if I am, where would I find the css code? Here is the site where I got this menu from.
    Hi David,

MMMM. I'm a newbie to website building. I thought that the CSS code would be included here www.????.co.uk/pro_two.html Am I wrong, and if I am, where would I find the css code? Here is the site where I got this menu from. http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/pro_drop2.html Please note that I want to make sure this actually works with BlueVoda before I commit myself to the distributor of the code.

Thanks

No it works so forget my comment on the css code.

Here is a quick one that I tested using the code on your page link
    and the menus dropdown OK

http://bluevodamembersclub.com/membe...ages/main.html

Hi David,

This is really bizarre. I've gone to your link and on my computer the drop down menu doesn't work. Can you please check on your computer to see if my pages' drop down menu www.????.co.uk/faq.php and www.????.co.uk/html_include_box.html

Yes they are working OK............must be your browser not handling the code !!

David, neither (yours or myjaydee) is working when I click on them either.
    Just so you know.

Guess it must be down to which browser we are using as my demo and myjaydee are both working for me.

I have the same problem with attachments sometimes........works when I create them and not when I test in IE or FF............crazy..........

Oh no, this looks like a big problem. This code was supposedly tested in IE6, IE7, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla and Safari (PC).

I cannot see it in IE8 or Firefox 3. What kind of browsers are you using? The code is working on the site I got the coding from http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/pro_drop2.html so any idea why it won't work here?

I really need a think tank going for this one - please!!!!

I am using Opera and have done so for the last three years.

I also have IE and FF just for testing..........

Does your IE and FF work on these pages?

both work from where you got the code
    but neither work on your web links or my test page.

Go back to where you got the code...................

My Menu Page www.????.co.uk/pro_two.html however does work in both IE and Firefox. It is only when I try to incorporate them into Blue Voda page that it doesn't drop down. so I don't think that they will be able to help. There must be something going on with incorporating it into BlueVoda.

Not so as I have already demonstrated for you and I used BV to prove it......

Exclamation Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Hi i'm a nubbie here,i just purchase blue voda a little over a week ago.i got my site all planed out on paper and just starting to make my bv pages.wanted to be really clear on the single menu page with bv and php.After i'v done step 1 to 3,do i still have to put my navigation bar on all my regular pages,and fill all the tabs?It might be a stupid question but if it can save me time so be it lol.

No, you don't put any navigation bar in the pages. This method is used exactly to avoid adding the menu bar in every single page!

You just add the html box, as described in the tutorial, and it will "call" in the page the menubar as you have published it.
    Navaldesign

Hi.thks Navel,thats gonna save me alot of trouble.Iwill use it with all my diffrent links.Ican clone that page over and over again right,because my site will have alot of pages .Thks again Navel your a life savor lol.

You dont need to clone a page, just create it once and then include it in all your other pages....................

Hi david,thks that helps alot...i do fill out the meta tabs and everything else tho right?

Not on the menu (includes) page No..............treat every other page as normal for your meta tags...............

Thks david,just wanted to make sure.( you rockkkk lol).poeple here r so freindly,kind of refrenching really.thks again.

Hello. Firstly, thanks to Navaldesign for all you work on menus. This thread excited me when I found it, because it seemed to solve the issue of repeating everthing for every webpage with the linking back to a single menu or header etc. But I am now stuck with how you edit the menu after it has been taken away and how do I use it for multiple pages.....?

Can someone give me some pointers here please?

I do apologize in advance if this has been covered already.

My website www.hotrc.co.nz

TIA.
    Mike

The very first post explains the complete procedure.
    You will edit the menu page the same as any other page and then publish it.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Quote Originally Posted by Collectors-info View Post
    Hi, its that time of year for bugs UK as well. I see naval has mentioned about a quicker way of doing this. So i made a quick page that might help. LINK See if this helps.
    NZ1 click the LINK above, you will find an excellent explanation on how to do it posted by Collectors. Thanks Collectors!!

Quote Originally Posted by mumu View Post
    NZ1 click the LINK above, you will find an excellent explanation on how to do it posted by Collectors. Thanks Collectors!!
    Ah! Forgot that was there. LOL

Thanks for your help guys. Its not as easy and straight forward as I had hoped. So, I started looking for a website builder and I found a programme called WYSIWYG Website Builder 5. Is almost identical to BV in every aspect and it does the page linking thing with a few clicks and it shows the pages and their links in a tree layout......it so simple!!

What I don't get is, why is BV so far behind in this area when this product is out there and looking identical........?

Mike

Don't know if BV is all that far behind, but it is free, a big advantage. Hopefully the people charged with updating BV can address areas that need improvement in a timely manner. In the year I've been using it, it has been significantly improved, so the track record is good.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Having had more of a chance to play with WWB5, there is a big difference. WWB5 has a "master page" function which facilitates a live link to that page from all others. Edit the master and all other update. This is a big difference and BV achilles heal. The price for WWB5 is very reasonable I fell.

Mike

I've gone through this whole thread a few times and am still a bit confused. I tried the CSS menu generator suggested on page 1, but I don't understand how I would edit the menu generated if I wanted to in the future.

What I have done so far is I made a vertical list of page names using a regular BV text box, then added links to each one using the link button in BV. I chose the colors for the text and background. I want to use that as my menu.php to be called into the html box that is sitting on each page. Then, in the future, if I want to edit it, I'll just edit the text in the text box. Will there be any problems with doing that? Will it accomplish everything that using a CSS menu will?
    Last edited by dovidshmuel; 03-25-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: forgot to say something

The ccs part is purely to make a menu & the looks you might like.
    Placing this on each page is a separate job all together. This might be an alternative description.

Thank you, Chris, for your reply and link. I didn't see it until now. This new description seems to be different from how it is described at the beginning of this long thread but it makes things simpler. At the end of his explanation, he suggests making two master pages, one short and one longer. My pages vary in length tremendously but the side menu bars do not reach to the bottom of the long pages (I don't have a footer). Should I make the longer master page the length of my longest page, or doesn't it matter how long I make it. What's the advantage of making a longer master page?
    Sorry for my lack of clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by dovidshmuel View Post
    Thank you, Chris, for your reply and link. I didn't see it until now. This new description seems to be different from how it is described at the beginning of this long thread but it makes things simpler. At the end of his explanation, he suggests making two master pages, one short and one longer. My pages vary in length tremendously but the side menu bars do not reach to the bottom of the long pages (I don't have a footer). Should I make the longer master page the length of my longest page, or doesn't it matter how long I make it. What's the advantage of making a longer master page?
    Sorry for my lack of clarity.
    Unfortunately BV hasn't got what is known as fluidity pages to auto extend the pages width & length. Many users just have 2 templates & fill in gaps with add's or an extra image when needed.

Oh, oh! My index page is currently 14,000 px long. Some other pages are like 10,000 px long, whereas others are much shorter. Is that going to pose a problem when I go to publish them?

It was working but now it isn't

look here please

I set it up all fine and it was working for about 3 weeks but now the menu will not show on the relevant pages. I havent changed anything, it just broke.

Any ideas guy's

Hi

All looks fine to me - I looked at womens and mens fashion and all links are working as far as I can tell?

I use this menu system on four websites and all have worked for a year or so without problems.

(By the way, your website looks very professional - I love it!)

Will someone please help me. I followed the instructions thoroughly but when I previewed my page the navigation bar didn't show. What couls have gone wrong?

Teresa

They only show up in a published page, not in a previewed page.

Hello to All,

The very first time I did it, it was a published page (as php), and it didn't work. So i decided to start all over and just preview it. It seems to not know where the file, menu.html is. I really would like to get started on my site but don't want to until I can get this to work.

Teresa

Nevermind, I found out what I did wrong. It's working now.

Smile Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

What were you doing wrong? It might help other people in the future.

Can you published your index as php?

Yes.. you can.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Question Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

I tried the Menu Page and PHP it works fine but I have my directory set up with different files. Do I have to publish the menu to each separate file or is there a general file that I can put it in where it will be found by all pages?
    Thanks, Steve K

Quote Originally Posted by stevek View Post
    I tried the Menu Page and PHP it works fine but I have my directory set up with different files. Do I have to publish the menu to each separate file or is there a general file that I can put it in where it will be found by all pages?
    Thanks, Steve K
    This might help

thanks I'll try that.
    SteveK

Hi,

My site contains written info in text boxes that is duplicated on several pages.
    When using this method, do i put all the written info(text boxes) that may be changed at some stage in my menu page?

Also, do I publish every single page of my website as php?

When I do make alterations to my info, do I make them on my menu page and this will change every other page?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    Hi,

My site contains written info in text boxes that is duplicated on several pages.
    When using this method, do i put all the written info(text boxes) that may be changed at some stage in my menu page?
    Yes

Also, do I publish every single page of my website as php?
    All pages that use this method must be published as .php

When I do make alterations to my info, do I make them on my menu page and this will change every other page?
    Yes, all pages will be automatically updated.
    Navaldesign

Ok thanks,

when you say blank page, for the menu page, must i leave it plain white or set it up as if it were my normal webpage, ie, same colour etc.

So all im going to have on my menu page is a whole bunch of text boxes, is that right?

does it matter where you put the html box on your regular pages?

Do you leave the text boxes on your regular pages or do you delete them and only work off your menu page?

Hi Naval,

I am not sure that this is going to work. You said I must put all my text boxes that I will change on my menu page.
    So I put every single text box from every page on the menu page, but the problem is that some of my web pages, don't need all the text boxes on my menu page.
    Does that make sense?
    So some of my actual pages only have one or two text boxes that are included in my menu page.
    Does that matter?
    I'm really stuck here and some help would be much appreciated.

I also sent two posts above.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    Hi Naval,

I am not sure that this is going to work. You said I must put all my text boxes that I will change on my menu page.
    So I put every single text box from every page on the menu page, but the problem is that some of my web pages, don't need all the text boxes on my menu page.
    Does that make sense?
    So some of my actual pages only have one or two text boxes that are included in my menu page.
    Does that matter?
    I'm really stuck here and some help would be much appreciated.

I also sent two posts above.
    Then you will have to make more than one menu page. Its still better than changing a possible 50 or more pages.
    If your not sure on this method, try doing it with iframes.

You just put the text that you are going to use over again in a page or pages, not every thing on the site. Everytime you then want to use it.. you drop in the html box with the PAGE include, substitute page for MENU.

You delete text elements from the pages they are already on.. and use the INCLUDE to re-insert them. You will also have to change the pages from html to php.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

I've been using this method with great success and I only have questions.

Do I need to tell robots not to index these pages? A few of my pages are just an image so there is no point for the SE to index them or see them. On the other hand, the header and footer have my link menus on them so those I will not tell robots to ignore but should I inform them not to index the pages since they have no title or description? I recall reading someone saying not to name those page or enter in a description so the SE don't show those pages on search results. Is that enough, or should I add a "noindex" to the head of the page and the robot.txt?

Thanks!
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Noindex is correct.
    Navaldesign

Just to clarify, noindex meta tag in the page <head> or in the robots.txt or both?! I'm just not sure if putting in one over the other or in both will not be fully optimized knowing full well each crawler out there may or may not ignore them. My concern are the big 3 SE.

Thanks!
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

I find this method to be an excellent way to save me time however my source page will show more than one set of headers. Will this confuse search engine robots as descriptive behavior or affect ranking in any way?

I'm trying to gather as much information as I can before I start building my site. Thanks!

Naval - you ROCK! this is going to save me SOOO much time! Thank you! :)

Now you see, then you don't.

I use two menus for my site.

first Menu is:

<?php
    include
    ("left_menu.php");
    ?>

and

second Menu is:

<?php
    include
    ("az_menu.php");
    ?>

After publish, I go to my site,
    I can see the first menu things for just a second but disappeared as soon as the the second menu thing appeared.

This is happening at Chrome and FF AND at
    IE I can only can see the first menu but second menu don't show up at all.

But on my other site, I also use 2 menus and they work fine.

I name them:

<?php
    include
    ("left_menu.php");
    ?>

<?php
    include
    ("right_menu.php");
    ?>

Anyone can tell what I do wrong, I publish all of them in php extension.

Thank you.

Links pls.
    Navaldesign

There are 2 menus (left and az) being used.
    At Chrome and FF, show only for a little second and disappear once the second menu show up.
    At first, I thought they were overlapped but after I position them far apart from each other still happen the same.
    I also don't center the page for the second menu (az_menu) and it is made at separate page.

Might be worth a try to right click on the html box that holds the code for the missing menu & bring to the front. Save & republish.

Quote Originally Posted by Collectors-info View Post
    Might be worth a try to right click on the html box that holds the code for the missing menu & bring to the front. Save & republish.
    I have used this menu a lot at various sites:
    http://tokobaik.com/
    http://tokobaik.com/westinghouse_introduction.php
    http://tokobaik.com/whirlpool.php
    http://tokobaik.com/la_germania_hob_diamante.php
    http://aristononline.com/
    and all of them work fine.
    I even have tried to do it on different computer but
    I will recheck this again.
    Thanks a lot.

Try this:

Go in one of the two menu pages.

Copy the menu, and paste it back in the page.
    Delete the original one.
    Place the new menu in the same position where the original menu was.
    Save and publish the page.

Test your online page, refreshing your browser.

The issue is probably due to the two menus having the same ID which causes Javascript conflicts. If this is true, the above could solve the issue.
    Navaldesign

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information