Thread: publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Default publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Hi, I am trying to publish pages onto my domain name www.chrisstreeks.com but on the publish window the drop down menu of ip addresses does not contain the one i have been given on my registration email. Help!!!

Default Re: publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Please download the latest BV version. BV is updated frequently to contain the newest IP addresses.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

I just downloaded the newest version ( I think), because my IP address was not in the drop down box, and it is still not there! Plus, everything I had in my bv folders (images, the bv form (security/ php thing)) all gone. I am going to go crazy! Please let me know where to get the latest BV version...what is it called? where do I find it? Will it delete my folders again?

Click here for the latest version ....

do a search for your folders, they should still be there ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

You need to wait for propagation through the net. Usually 28 - 20 hrs are enough, but that's no rule. It doesn't depend on VH. Please do not use ****** words.
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Thumbs up Re: publishing, ip address not in drop down menu

Sorry for the late response!!! Thank you LadyEye!

sorry about the words i chose to use, but im jus gettinf fustraded so will i have to redownload bluevoda again or will my ip jus appear when i try to publish

No, if your IP is not in the dropdown, you need to redownload and install BV again. Look at post #4 for the link to download.
    Navaldesign

i also tried to download the new version of bluevod but its still not there and everytime i try to open the bluevode file it say croputed file im am so confussed and lost i thought i had it all down but not i feel like im in the third grade

What do you mean " it's still not there" ? How can you know, if you haven't made it in downloading BV ? And, the latest BV version DOES have all VH's IP addresses in the drop down.
    Navaldesign

Im having the same problems and ive downloaded and installed the new bv and i am also really new. Does using wireless have anything to do with it.

Click the below to install the latest version, your IP is included in the latest version...

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Thread Information