Join The BlueVoda ReVolution!
As part our constant effort to bring you the most cutting edge tools for you to grow and
prosper with. We are very proud to announce the release of BlueVoda version 9.1
What's New in BlueVoda 9.1?
Here’s a (almost complete) list of all the new features and bug fixes. There are many more improvements which are too technical to mention.
- Fixed: Quicktime object now displays correctly in FireFox browser.
- Fixed: GoMenu changed 'id' to 'class' in HTML.
- Fixed: .bvp File Type registration problem (double click in Explorer)
- Fixed: Height attribute in table is not W3C compliant
- Fixed: Height attribute in PhotoGallery is now 100% W3C compliant
- Fixed: Image map : "/" at end of tag.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery : images had no alt tag.
- Fixed: ImageMap hotspot movement bug.
- Fixed: Imagemaps and Image Buttons toolbar button enabled.
- Fixed: Grid spacing set to zero made drawing extremely slow.
- Fixed: ESC key in edit mode did not function correctly
- Fixed: Menubar did not correctly display '&' character.
- Fixed: Navigation bar now also accepts '&' character for text
- Improved: All objects now include the ID attribute.
- Improved: You can now set the background of OLE objects, to prevent transparency issues with text.
- Improved: New image engine which supports GIF, JPG, BMP and PNG on all versions of Windows.
- Improved: Border hit with Multiple object selection
- Improved: Resize cursor on ruler tracker
- Improved: All html tags are no lowercase to comply to the latest W3C standards
- Improved: URLs are now validated before imported (Import HTML) (preventing IE from launching ghost windows)
- Improved: Holding down the CTRL-key + the cursor keys will now resize the selected object.
- Improved: Undo level increased to 255
- Improved: Photo gallery now displays the title below the image.
- Improved: Increased the speed of loading images in the navigationbar style window.
- Improved: Navigationbar support for transparent .gif and alpha channel .png images.
- New Feature: Added 'Properties' button to standard toolbar, for easier access to
- New Feature: Form temporally hilights when objects are moved on it (to indicate it will become part of the form).
- New Feature: Photo gallery vertical alignment
- New Feature: Photo gallery thumbnail size option
- New Feature: Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames
- New Feature: Menubar now supports background images, transparancy and sliding/fading effects.
- New Feature: Custom colors are now saved between sessions.
- New Feature: New option 'Enable fixed page size' (Menu->Guide Settings)
- New Feature: New color selection control
- New Feature: 'Eyedropper' tool in color picker dialogs. The eyedropper can be used to pick up colors from anywhere of your screen.
- New Feature: Table Cell Merge and Split
- New Feature: Multi Table cell selection + improved cursor handling
- New Feature: Table cell background image repeat properties, which allows you to put images inside cells without tiling.
- New Feature: Text can now also be published as image! So now you can even use non-websafe fonts! (Text Properties)
- New Feature: Ability to group/ungroup objects (Menu->Layout->Group/Ungroup)
- New Feature: Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Flip and Resample (Menu->Format->Image Tools)
- New Feature: Events handling for Images, shapes and form controls!
- New Feature: Multiple preview browsers and call them using the preview dropdown menu. (Menu->Preview in Browser->Edit BrowserList)
- New Feature: Form validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea
- New Object: Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities + Layer manager for easy layer management (Menu->View->Layer Manager)
- New Object: Text Menu object
- New Object: LogoMaker, so you can create professional looking logos with only a few mouse clicks
- New Object: Lightbox (implements a cool way to display pictures on your web site) -super cooool!
- New Object: Guestbook (for your visitors to sign)
Click Here to download the zipped version of BlueVoda 9.1Installation Instructions.....
1) Close all other window & programs.
2) Download and save to your computers desktop.
3) Install directly over any previous version, you will not lose your work.
4) Reboot your computer.
5) Make a small donation to a childrens charity.