Sometimes the dns on our PC gets clogged and we have trouble viewing some sites. Please follow the below instructions for unclogging your DNS.
1) Close down open all browsers
2) On your computer click >>> Start
3) Next click >>> Programs
4) Next click >>> Accessories
5) Next click >>> Command Prompt
This will open a black box like the one below...
6) Type in the below and hit enter.....
7) Now you have successfully flushed your DNS and cleared your computer out. The next step is to test it..
Now Type >>> ping www.vodahost.com (Include the www)
and you will get the below screen...
You should see the IP address 18.104.22.168 , If you see any other IP addresses please let us know and we will assist you.
Please make sure all browser windows are completely closed or the above will fail.