Thread: Soholaunch and Vodahost

Talking Soholaunch and Vodahost

HI my name is zahrein, I am interested to buy your products. And i have tried to built my site with the tutorials. HOwever , i have found out that there is 2 tutorials which is Soholaunch and Vodahost.

What is the difference? More easier or is itt 2 different products.?

Default Re: Soholaunch and Vodahost

zahrein,

Blue Voda and soholaunch are two seperate products included with hosting. Blue Voda is an excellent site builder and soholaunch is a self contained builder for ecommerce.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

I forgot to add that Voda Host is the Server or the company that you purchase hosting from.. sorry bout that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

IN that case i can use blue voda and Soho to build my website. Is it correct. And what about the payment? iS the same right?

Yes both are included for the hosting fee.. and yes you can technically use them both to build different parts of a store.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

as soon as i can pay all the required payment how many days before my domain will be activated?

Question Re: Soholaunch and Vodahost

i am so excited to see my own website published but i just want to ask if my website is already online and i need some configuration or changes do i need to ask vodahost first before doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    as soon as i can pay all the required payment how many days before my domain will be activated?
    Your hosting account gets activated usually in 24 - 48 hours. If you get your self a free domain name (or if you have already one) it can take another 24 hrs so that your domain name propagates through the net (so it becomes accessible for visitors).

Not sure what you mean with your second question. You need to build your website, it doesn't already exist. With BlueVoda and Soholaunch, the two website builders that VH for free, you can build your website very fast.

Whilst you are gathering the money for your account, i suggest that you start watching the tutorials and building your site on your computer, so that once your account is purchased and activated, you will be ready to publish.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

HI All, I want to address my problem here. Im from Malaysia and i want to set up e-commerce website which i belive to sell things.

This is what i need:

1. Built carting system without using Paypal as payment method. As my country doesnt encourage using Paypal. They use online transfer and Credit card. Can we modify this. What do you recommend?

2. can i modify it using Oscommerce?

I really appreciate if you can help me with this. I'm planning to buy your product. Untill everything is ok. And i cant wait to tell my friends if its working..:)

Adding :

1. How do you use the Free template for Oscommerce. There was no tutorial about this matter

Thread Information