Thread: Can i transfer a site made with Bluevoda to another website hoster

Default Can i transfer a site made with Bluevoda to another website hoster

Hi,

If for example i join and become a member with Bluevoda for a month and then for some reason i decide not to use Bluevoda as my host site. Can i transfer my site to another host or will the site only work if hosted by Bluevoda as it is their software that the site was made with?

Louis

Default Re: Can i transfer a site made with Bluevoda to another website hoster

Hi,
    VodaHost is a hosting company. You can basically design a website with any tool and host it with them. VodaHost has however designed BlueVoda for its customers for their convenience. You can use BlueVoda only on VodaHost servers and not with any other hosting company.

I'm sure you would not like to leave this hosting company, right? Where else would you get this type of service, bandwidth, easy design tool, lowest prices, etc?
    Bless you
    Tom

Default Re: Simple, Fast, Elegant

Quote Originally Posted by gprunescaper View Post
    Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader. GP, RS GUIDE, RS-PL,,MS-MESOS, well, I love my site, let’s try our best together, size everyday, and think just do it, I can!
    Hi A...Ho...

Thumbs up Good Call, Tom !!!!!

In no uncertain terms! Good One, Mr. T!

Thread Information