Thread: CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Default CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Dear Fellow Vodians,

I would like to know if it is possible to combine the power of the drop and drag and css control of the fonts and background?

What I would like to do is have an external style sheet that will control the basic fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background. Then I would use the good old BV for adding images, gadgets and positioning.

Any ideas out there in Vodaland?

Thanks in advance!
    V-Boy!

Default Re: CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

Default Re: CSS control of fonts sizes, color and family, navbar and background.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Boy View Post
    Is there are way to do change BV to use a font family and H1, H2 etc?

This may help. LINK

Hi Chris ~ How does this override the BV code?

Hi, its not overriding anything. The css is instructing an element "<h1> tag" to behave or look as instructed by the css code in the header. But this is just the h1 you are asking about. To change fonts & parts of a page. pop into the page properties area. Menu>View>Page Properties.

Hi Chris,

I must be missing something, I don't see <h1> or any other element as a selection in Menu>View>Page Properties. Just the fonts and sizes.

Hi, I think we have got crossed wires on 2 questions. Lol. I was pointing out the font could be changed in the pages properties.
    But if you wanted to use external css to control text & font of BV, I don’t think it can be done. But you can have external css & control text/font that you place on a page if entered on the page via tags in a html box on the front of your BV page. This will then be cotrolled with an external css in each pages html head area.

Thread Information