Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 801 to 856 of 856

Thread: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite
      
   

  1. #801
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Tippling Intoxicating Drinks Encourages Sleaziness

    W A V E S
    Women (Alcoholized) Voluptuously Exude Sensuality

    C R E S T
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Women (Alcoholized) Voluptuously Exude Sensuality

    C R E S T
    Conversely, Rolling Eyes Suggest Torpidity!

    B E A C H
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  3. #803
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Conversely, Rolling Eyes Suggest Torpidity!

    B E A C H
    "Be Ever Aware," Cried Headmaster.

    T I D E S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  4. #804
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    "Be Ever Aware," Cried Headmaster.

    T I D E S
    Trusted Insight Doesn't Eschew Simplicity

    O C E A N
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Trusted Insight Doesn't Eschew Simplicity

    O C E A N

    Old Classmates Enjoy Annual Nostalgia

    W A T E R
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  6. #806
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Old Classmates Enjoy Annual Nostalgia

    W A T E R
    Wouldn't Announce That Everywhere ... Really!

    or

    Would ANYONE Taste Eddy Runoff??

    F L O W S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  7. #807
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Wouldn't Announce That Everywhere ... Really!

    or

    Would ANYONE Taste Eddy Runoff??

    F L O W S

    Fish Lovers Often Want Sushi

    R I V E R
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  8. #808
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Fish Lovers Often Want Sushi

    R I V E R
    Revelry In Vienna Encourages Rebellion

    B O A T S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Revelry In Vienna Encourages Rebellion

    B O A T S
    .....and........Both Oman And Tunisia Seemingly?


    B U O Y S
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  10. #810
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    .....and........Both Oman And Tunisia Seemingly?


    B U O Y S
    Boys Usually Organize Yelling Skirmishes

    R E B E L
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  11. #811
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Boys Usually Organize Yelling Skirmishes

    R E B E L
    Rogue Elephants Blatantly Enjoy Life


    T U S K S
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  12. #812
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Rogue Elephants Blatantly Enjoy Life


    T U S K S
    Time Ushers Some Kind Solace ...

    I V O R Y


    Be well, David, in your patient long-suffering .... it has gotten too far out of hand for some to remain. or even "return" well ...
    Remember: If you give a fish to a man, you feed him for a day - if you teach him to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  13. #813
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Time Ushers Some Kind Solace ...

    I V O R Y
    I'm Very Often Reclusive, Yes?

    Q U I T S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  14. #814
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sedona. Arizona
    Posts
    2,177

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quiet unless it's too silent......
    Ken

    If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

  15. #815
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Since Ken did not leave a clue, I will use the first word in his "solution" instead: Q U I E T


    Quietly, Unceremoniously, I Exit True.

    S P E N T
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  16. #816
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Since Ken did not leave a clue, I will use the first word in his "solution" instead: Q U I E T


    Quietly, Unceremoniously, I Exit True.

    S P E N T
    Smart Pets Execute New Tricks


    C A R R Y

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Smart Pets Execute New Tricks


    C A R R Y
    Canaries Are Really Really Yellow!!

    C L O W N
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  18. #818
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Canaries Are Really Really Yellow!!

    C L O W N
    Carnivores Live Outwardly Wanting Nothing

    C O W E R
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  19. #819
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Carnivores Live Outwardly Wanting Nothing

    C O W E R

    Certain Old Women Enjoy Reflexology!

    W E E D S
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,483

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Words Eventually Elevate Dull Speeches

    T R A C K

  21. #821
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by royb View Post
    Words Eventually Elevate Dull Speeches

    T R A C K

    Tarantulas Rarely Attack Chinese Kittens

    P A N D A
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  22. #822
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,483

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Psychiatrists Always Need Definite Answers

    T R I P S

  23. #823
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by royb View Post
    Psychiatrists Always Need Definite Answers

    T R I P S
    Travelling Really Is Particularly Special

    T O U R S
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  24. #824
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Travelling Really Is Particularly Special

    T O U R S
    Test Our Unique Rewards System


    R O M A N


  25. #825
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Test Our Unique Rewards System


    R O M A N
    Refuse Overt Mentions As Nonsense

    G R E E K
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  26. #826
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Refuse Overt Mentions As Nonsense

    G R E E K
    Greek Refineries Export Excelent Kerosenes

    S M A R T

  27. #827
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Greek Refineries Export Excelent Kerosenes

    S M A R T
    So Make A Right Turn!

    B R A I N

  28. #828
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Talking Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmonkey View Post
    So Make A Right Turn!

    B R A I N
    Better Retention And Insightful Notations

    M O D E L
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  29. #829
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Better Retention And Insightful Notations

    M O D E L
    Monks Often Drink Elderberry Liqueur

    S H A P E
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  30. #830
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Monks Often Drink Elderberry Liqueur

    S H A P E
    Solitaire Has Apparently Pleased Everyone!!

    A L O N E
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  31. #831
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Cool Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Solitaire Has Apparently Pleased Everyone!!

    A L O N E
    All Legendary Oratists Nurture Expressionism

    ​P O E T S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  32. #832
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    All Legendary Oratists Nurture Expressionism

    ​P O E T S
    Proclaim Obvious Encouragements To Support

    ​V E R S E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  33. #833
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Proclaim Obvious Encouragements To Support

    ​V E R S E
    Virtually Every Rebel Seeks Edification

    ​P O S E R
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  34. #834
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Virtually Every Rebel Seeks Edification

    ​P O S E R
    Posers Often Simulate Emotional Repose

    ​F A L S E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  35. #835
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Posers Often Simulate Emotional Repose

    ​F A L S E
    Friends And Lovers Share Emotions

    ​C L A I M
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  36. #836
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Friends And Lovers Share Emotions

    ​C L A I M
    Certain Lovers Are Improperly Motivated

    ​S T A K E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  37. #837
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Certain Lovers Are Improperly Motivated

    ​S T A K E
    Steak Tantalizes All Kentucky Eaters

    S A U C E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  38. #838
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Steak Tantalizes All Kentucky Eaters

    S A U C E
    Statesmen Are Usually Compensated Equally

    ​G R I L L
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  39. #839
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Statesmen Are Usually Compensated Equally

    ​G R I L L
    Getting Real Is Life's Lesson

    ​B R O I L
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  40. #840
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Getting Real Is Life's Lesson

    ​B R O I L
    Become Reality's Own Illuminating Life

    S H I N E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  41. #841
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Become Reality's Own Illuminating Life

    S H I N E
    Stop Hijacking Internet. No Exceptions !!!

    B U Y E R

  42. #842
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Stop Hijacking Internet. No Exceptions !!!

    B U Y E R
    Buyers Usually Yearn Easy Returns

    ​W R A P S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  43. #843
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Buyers Usually Yearn Easy Returns

    ​W R A P S

    Who Requires Advanced Payment... Stinks !


    C R A W L

  44. #844
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Who Requires Advanced Payment... Stinks !


    C R A W L

    Compulsive Readers Accept Words Lovingly

    P R I N T
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  45. #845
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Compulsive Readers Accept Words Lovingly

    P R I N T
    Please Remove Instantly Neanderthal Tattoos

    S T A M P
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  46. #846
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Please Remove Instantly Neanderthal Tattoos

    S T A M P
    Some Take A Meaningful Pause

    ​P R E S S
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  47. #847
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in the now :)
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Some Take A Meaningful Pause

    ​P R E S S
    Procrastinating Rarely Eases Stressful Situations



    T E N S E
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

  48. #848
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Procrastinating Rarely Eases Stressful Situations



    T E N S E
    Terse Expressions Never Seemingly Edify

    ​S I N E W
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  49. #849
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Terse Expressions Never Seemingly Edify

    ​S I N E W
    Still, Intelligence Never Equates Wisdom

    ​S I G H T
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  50. #850
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Still, Intelligence Never Equates Wisdom

    ​S I G H T
    Some Insight Gets Hidden Thoroughly

    ​B L I N K
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  51. #851
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Some Insight Gets Hidden Thoroughly

    ​B L I N K
    Blessed Love Is New Knowledge

    ​P U L S E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  52. #852
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Blessed Love Is New Knowledge

    ​P U L S E
    Persistent Utterances Lose Sanguine Effect!

    H A S T E
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  53. #853
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Persistent Utterances Lose Sanguine Effect!

    H A S T E
    Her Attires Seemed Terribly Expensive


    V A L U E

  54. #854
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Her Attires Seemed Terribly Expensive


    V A L U E
    Vixens Always Leverage Undisclosed Expectation

    ​S P E L L
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

  55. #855
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    750

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Vixens Always Leverage Undisclosed Expectation

    ​S P E L L
    Simple People Enjoy Longer Lives

    M O V I E

  56. #856
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,683

    Default Re: GAME IV :: Continuation of a VodaLand Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by germansin View Post
    Simple People Enjoy Longer Lives

    M O V I E
    Metro Officers Verify Identifications Easily

    V I D E O
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •