Thread: Help me please

Question Help me please

I have named my pages and followed the tutorial for linking my pages together but cannot get this to work!
    I have set up navigation bars to click on to link the pages together but it will not allow me to select the hyperlink option on these navigation bars!
    What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by andykirk1980
    I have named my pages and followed the tutorial for linking my pages together but cannot get this to work!
    I have set up navigation bars to click on to link the pages together but it will not allow me to select the hyperlink option on these navigation bars!
    What am I doing wrong?

Upload the URL to your page and will have a look.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

What am I doing wrong?
    Sorry, I didn't get it right, what do you mean it will not allow you to select the hyperlink option ?
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

I have created navigation bars on my index page but when I click on them to create a hyperlink it does not allow me to select the hyperlink option!

I have created navigation bars on my index page but when I click on them to create a hyperlink it does not allow me to select the hyperlink option!
    Double click on the nav bar. The properties window will pop up. You will see that it has 4 Bluevoda items. By clicking on each item you can edit it: change the name of the item(f.e. Products instead of Bluevoda), insert the link, and also change the button style.
    Navaldesign

I have done all this.
    This is where I am:

the name of the nav bar is decking which i want to click on and take me to a separate page which I have named decking.html.
    The url for this button is http://mysitename.co.uk/decking.html.
    I cant seem to link these pages together when i go to the preview page and click on this button.
    Any Ideas?

I have done all this.
    This is where I am:

the name of the nav bar is decking which i want to click on and take me to a separate page which I have named decking.html.
    The url for this button is http://mysitename.co.uk/decking.html.
    I cant seem to link these pages together when i go to the preview page and click on this button.
    Any Ideas?
    Have you published the decking.html page ? Because i can't find it. It's not there. I can't even find your homepage. Oh, I've got it. You forgot the www. Try http://www.mysitename.co.uk/decking.html What does mysitename stand for? Provide the real URL. Links only work with real, published pages and absolute URLs.
    Navaldesign

Thread Information