Thread: linkin urls

Exclamation linkin urls

Hi have created all my pages for my website now (every page is saved seperate i hope thats right) i watched the video regarding linking all the pages together now ... do i have to publish my site first so i can get the urls?

Arrow Re: My webpage /HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the URL's you need to link your pages are according to how you named your pages. If your domain is www.YourDomain.com you will use that as your "Home Page" link, and then simply add the pages like this:
    www.YourDomain.com "Home" page link
    www.YourDomain.com/first_page.html
    www.YourDomain.com/second_page.html etc. etc.

Please Review the Following "Forum Rule" Before Posting Again >> How To Ask For Assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Default Re: My webpage /HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mullen5
    Your pages will not link until they are published. So go ahead and publish them.
    (You might want to watch the tutorial about publishing.) Once published, you will be able to see them on the web; just enter the address of your domain… www.yourdomain.com or whatever and you can test your links. The index page saved as index and published will be the first page to appear. Have Fun. Doug

Question Re: My webpage /HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dougnez View Post
    Hi Mullen5
    Your pages will not link until they are published. So go ahead and publish them.
    (You might want to watch the tutorial about publishing.) Once published, you will be able to see them on the web; just enter the address of your domain… www.yourdomain.com or whatever and you can test your links. The index page saved as index and published will be the first page to appear. Have Fun. Doug
    ??? Why interject something not asked for ???

It's better to complete the builds properly than to publish pages with broken links and half-completed metrics, thus avoiding an unfairly valued cache of pages (this person read that tip right).

"Getting the URL's" to complete the page linking was the issue, and the reply is probably more confusing that intended.

PS: Links that were mentioned but not provided:
    BV Tutorials
    Page Linking Tutorials
    Previewing and Printing Your Website
    Publishing Your Website To The Internet

Default Re: My webpage /HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Vasili, If you have more than 1 page then it is best to set up all the links first before publishing...saves a lot of time and posible mistakes.

Thread Information