Thread: Step by Step Visual Tutorial - How to Create a Bluevoda Database

Default Step by Step Visual Tutorial - How to Create a Bluevoda Database

Another Step by Step Visual Tutorial, on How to Create a Bluevoda Database
    up for review........Comments and improvements gratefully accepted.

How to Create a Bluevoda Database

Red face Re: Step by Step Visual Tutorial - How to Create a Bluevoda Database

I found it difficult to read and follow. For example, there are two #2 steps. Perhaps it would be easier to read if you eliminated the arrows by employing a top-down approach that utilizes more white space which simplifies reading. Choose a seperate color and that will aid in reading as well. This is a valuable tool so thank you for your efforts.

http://www.koolspaces.com
    The Best myspaces on myspace.com
    The Best Funny Videos on myspace
    And much more!

Default Re: Step by Step Visual Tutorial - How to Create a Bluevoda Database

Thanks for you valuable comments coolspace......will play around a little, but I am trying to keep things on a single page for printing purposes.

Appreciate you taking the time.

I'm thinking ya found the happy medium with your tutorials. I was able to follow along easily with this one.

..........uh, for the next tutorial.......I request........how to use your new database.......yes, lol, I need it!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Hi Karen

Thanks for poping in and for your feedback.....all these comments will make these tutorials even better.

A new series of intermediate and advanced tutorials are in the pipeline and "how to use a database" will be included.

I would like to know if I can build a database with a pakage like EasyPHPor wampserver or XAMPP Control Panel then connect the database to my web site build with Bluevoda.
    and if it is possible, please give the tutorial link

Thread Information