Thread: Extra space before last line of text

Default Extra space before last line of text

I have noticed lately that if font size is less than 10, (the smaller the font, the worse the problem) the space dividing the last line from the 2cnd last is much wider than in the rest of the text body. Any ideas?

Default Re: Extra space before last line of text

Yes, insert your text into tables instead of using the text tool as a stand alone. This will keep everything neat and pretty.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-11-2006 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by racefan20
    Yes, insert your text into tables instead of using the text tool as a stand alone. This will keep everything neat and pretty.
    NASCAR need this kind of HEAD. Goodmorning (here) Racefan. Nice job with 4depot. Mailed you through the form
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Good morning to you as well, my friend. I'm sure your email was full of valuable information, but I haven't set up any accounts on that domain yet. Sorry, should have told you that. The best way to reach me is through the gmail.com address you should already have, let me know if you don't and I'll re-send.

Looking forward to this and yes, I followed your advice and went with Soho. Who am I to ignore advice from someone who knows a helluva lot more than me? LOL Talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by racefan20
    Good morning to you as well, my friend. I'm sure your email was full of valuable information, but I haven't set up any accounts on that domain yet. Sorry, should have told you that. The best way to reach me is through the gmail.com address you should already have, let me know if you don't and I'll re-send.

Looking forward to this and yes, I followed your advice and went with Soho. Who am I to ignore advice from someone who knows a helluva lot more than me? LOL Talk to you soon.
    Thanks a lot but it's not excactly so. I have something in my hands that might interest you. I'll mail you later (after 5 - 7 hours) LOL
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Quote Originally Posted by navaldesign
    I have something in my hands that might interest you. I'll mail you later (after 5 - 7 hours)
    Take your time, I'll look forward to seeing it.

Thread Information