Thread: GuestBook

Default GuestBook

Hello again!

The features section of VodaHost mention that you can setup a GuestBook. How do I set this up? I couldn't find it over in Scripts Fantastico. Maybe I'm just overlooking it.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Default Re: GuestBook

Its in BV, there is an icon on the left side of the builder. There is a video as well as a thread concerning this topic.

Great! I'm building the site in iWeb, so is there anyway I can drag it out of BV and into iWeb, or can it only be done in BV?

Thanks!
    Nathan

The BV guestbook actually consists of two parts: the html page, and the real guestbook. The real guestbook script is uploaded automatically when you publish the BV guestbook page. So, create and publish Publish the guestbook through BV, even if it is a blank page. Then embedd the real guestbook script in your iWeb site through an Iframe (that's also the way BV does it, through an Iframe).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Default Re: GuestBook editing

I have added a guestbook & all is well BUT
    I would like to rename/add/delete some of the editboxes.
    Please Advise.
    Thank You

Thread Information