Thread: Any feedback would be appreciated.

Default Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have finally finished (well 90% anyway) my website and have just returned from a trade fair. Customers will now be viewing my website so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

www.coachhousegiftware.com

Thanks
    Robyn

Default Re: Any feedback would be appreciated.

broken link from products - http://www.coachhousegiftware.com/newproducts.html

contact page should be saved as .php extension (all links to contact should be changed also)

products link from contact not working.........

If I were you, I would use the link checker in your bv builder.

You also should centre your page and get rid off the white area under the text. It's huge and it's there for no use.

Cheers,

I find it very distracting when your menus jump from one side of the page to another, there is also no consistant logic to them. You go to one page and there is one menu but on another page is a totally different menu. You should figure out how to best organize your pages in realtion to the menu so that you can have one basic design and have it on every page in the same spot and order.

Its a good start. Love the color scheme. Also just to add to what everyone said, you have a lot of products and what I would suggest is to showcase them through an iframe so that the main product category is still there. I found it that when I clicked on the products categories there are more products that I looked at and I end up clicking back to see if missed any. Just my two-cents..

The color scheme is neutral, and easy on the eye. It has a calming effect on the visitor. But there is a few pages that doesn't link, the different menus on each page is frustrating. And the white page is annoying. You should center your page. And the fancy text isn't really easy to read. If I were an older person or a person with poor sight, it would be really hard to read the fancy font...

Thread Information