Thread: my web address cant be found

Question my web address cant be found

i made test page (index.html) via cpanel and then i tested it and it wont find my adress : http://www.bs.biz/index.html
    any quesses or knownledge in this tissue ? :)
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Default Re: my web address cant be found

Secrets Solved : aah yeah got it was in email :)
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

What you mean ?

He meant it is solved and this thread is closed.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

sorry my english :) that was what i ment i solved the broblem was that bs.biz is not activated yet. and the welcome mail contained the temp ip. heh i get misundestod alot i was thinking to buy new laptop and ask pepole what they use heh . then i got ingored and thread closed in chit chat :) sorry again .

JAN
    Last edited by EpillionVortex; 06-01-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: edited to be clearer

Thread Information