Thread: Shopping Cart on Menu Page

Default Shopping Cart on Menu Page

Hoping someone can help.

My website is www.deezeedesigns.com.au which has been done in Blue Voda. I've used Mal's Ecart to set up a shopping cart which I've finally done successfully - my question isn't really to do with Mal's but rather a problem with the View Cart on my Menu Page.

Because I have set up the Menu Page as an inline frame, I need to set all my links to _top which I've done. However the html coding for the View Cart button, well I've tried to insert code to make it come to the front, but each time I click on it, it's behind another page.

I hope someone understands what I'm saying - I'm just not sure how to set it to 'top'. I copied and pasted the html code from my menu bar but wherever I put it in the html of the View Cart, it just doesn't work!

Donna

Default Re: Shopping Cart on Menu Page

Ok you may have to help me out here the only page i found that had products on was Baby Shower Invitation from the link you gave. now that has paypal buttons yet the show cart button ( top left ) goes to mals cart.
    Not being a fan of mals cart its hard to say. but you paypal buttons did open on top new window

What is the code for the button ?

Default Re: Shopping Cart on Menu Page

Thanks for your response Alien Dude! However, I have decided to start again with my store using Soholaunch - have installed it on a sub-domain to try it out and I LOVE it! I am planning on replacing this site built with Blue Voda as I am also not too keen on the Mal's eCart.

Thanks again for your response anyway.

Thread Information