Could you review my site -most appreciated
I can see you have put a lot of effort into this site Karen but I'll be honest with you as you still have a load of work to do.
1) Your site needs some structure/layout, a Header, Navigation and Footer and these 3 elements need to be consistant throughout your pages, so decide on a template.
2) Your Home page is just a jumble and you it doesn't look tidy. The page doesn't look balanced.
3) I'm using Firefox and you have some white text under your left hand menu (at the top)
4) Centering your pages is always a good idea. You do this in page properties.
5) You have all your menu links to open in 'popup' windows. This really aint a good idea. Have them open within the site once you've established your structure and layout.
6) You havent validated any of your form elements on your events page. I just sent you a blank email. If I can do it. so can the spammers.
On a positive note you've done the hard bit, ie added content to all the pages. All you have to do is now make it visually appealing to your visitors and with any luck some of them will part with their cash and advertise with you.
Ditto with Darren's comments.
You will also need to do quite a bit of work on the title/keyword/description areas to marry up with the contents within the page.
Just wanted to say thanks - I have taken note of lots of your comments & feel alot happier with my site
Ditto with all comments
I just looked at your index page where you have the title as
Who is speaking & what can I learn
You could make the title more descriptive to your page content.
Looking at your page, I think you could have the title of the index page as
Seminar Boost - Seminars. Workshops, Bootcamps, Courses
The spy bots will "know" what your page is about.
Similarly, with all other pages.
Yep - still learning & tweeking ...& yes sometimes it feels like homework!
Cheers for the comments
I'll tell you a little secret how to keep your website tidy. ( I use PhotoShop for this, but you can use those images which BV offers )
So start by making logo.
Put an image navigation under it, if you want to.
Then make a navigation menu in left side, but this time - text menu ( for SEO ).
And then create a footer ( at the very end of the page )
And these few things will help you keep your work tidy.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)