Thread: Menu problem

Default Menu problem

Suddenly muy menu has disappeared in every page of the websiet builder programme. Before this , the menus never appeared when I previewed in the browser but then they did when I allowed the Avtive X content in the top bar which appeard. Now the menus dont show in tyhe builder. The frame can be seen and the items are there when you double-click. They just don't show. I don't know what happened. Any ideas?

Default Re: Menu problem

Just as an add-on, I tried re-booting to no effect. When I preview in the browser it fails to show-up until I allow the active X. Before the menu was alwats visible in the builder. Now its jsut a frame outline - no menu.

Default Re: Menu problem

OK sorted. I ran a Regcure scan and it found 2 Active X problems and 256 other issues - all fixed - but no changed. I only ran it a few days ago so on the basis of some event I did a system restore to 2 days ago. It worked. The menu appears in the BV site builder progra. It never did when previewing in browser until I enable the Active X - no problem with that. From the threads, I have understood Firefox doesnt cause the preview issue. But anyway, my problem appears to be soem sort of untoward even on the system.

Thread Information