Thread: Looking for Web Developer

Red face Looking for Web Developer

I'm interested in a quote for a build upon a template similar to here and here

I will provide the templates but I'd like customers to be able to customize their template by adding text similar to the examples above. I'd also like this to be integrated with a shopping cart and with BlueVoda (which I'm confident I can do on my end. I'm a BlueVoda designer but not a developer.

I'd appreciate any and all estimates.

Respectfully, Lynn

http://www.WebsitesforSmallCompanies.com

Default Re: Looking for Web Developer

Building something like this requires extensive Javascript programming and lots of $$$$..
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Hi Navaldesign,

Are you interested in submitting an estimate for the work?

Sorry, Javascript is not one of my strongest points
    Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Unfortunately this is not possible within the bluevoda software, as bluevoda works using absolutes within <div> </div> containers, and alot of javascript functions use the same containers there can be in a lot of conflict appearing on the pages. Thats why most of these template sites are ether flash or dreamweaver built so that these sort of conflicts can be dealt with using css files or flash.
    And if your thinking of building templates in bluevoda that can be edited online then think again as the above apply's.

This does not effect those java script elements that go in the page html of bluevoda, this applies to the more complexed javascript within the page it's self.

Question Re: Looking for Web Developer

Could he do this with Soho Launch? Just a thought.

Did you look at the graphics interface to edit the signs ?

Soholaunch is absolutely inadequate.

Only custom coding can achieve this
    Navaldesign

Actually I worked on similar kinda of projet design few months ago, I couldn't move forward because the client didn't have funds. It has to be done custom and not via bluevoda or soholaunch as navaldesign said. I still have the project design and details which we can use for your project if you are really interested.

Vijai
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Thread Information