Thread: can not see my web site

Default can not see my web site

This a newly registered web site. I received the welcome e-mail from BV 3 days ago.
    I published the web pages (message - success) I still can not see my web site
    www.pinnacletiles.com
    Paul

Default Re: can not see my web site

are you selling wood floor?
    i see it clearly..

Please note that your name servers are still pointed at Vodahostdomains. So you need to enter your VodahostDomains account and change them to point to your Vodahost Account nameservers. You do have a Vodahost Account, do you ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Quote Originally Posted by navaldesign
    Please note that your name servers are still pointed at Vodahostdomains. So you need to enter your VodahostDomains account and change them to point to your Vodahost Account nameservers. You do have a Vodahost Account, do you ?

I had this e-mail from BV:

"Paul,
    Thank you for choosing VodaHost as your hosting provider. We appreciate your business!
    Your domain has been registered successfully. Domain Details:Domain: pinnacletiles.com
    Term of Domain: 1 year How to manage and update your domain DNS:[1] Point your browser to: https://vodahost.com/modernbill/
    [2] Login
    [3] Under "My Sites" you will see "My Domains" listed.
    [4] The next screen will present you with your domain name which should be click-able. Clicking on the domain name will take you to the next screen that enables you to update the contact information and DNS information. "

My problem is that I can not login to https://vodahost.com/modernbill/
    with the user ID and the password wich BV sent me in the other e-mail.
    Paul

Navaldesign
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

I followed the above instructions and discovered my domain name is not clickable. I went to VodaHostDomains.com and put the ns5.vodahost.com info but I still do not see my website online. Any pointers?

Thanks, Mariposa

http://www.countrydesigns.biz/ only shows the standard whois page (with advertisements etc) because DNS propagation is not complete. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours from the moment you change your nameservers.
    Navaldesign

Thank you so much, it really does help to know this. It will give me incentive to take the osCommerce tutorial. I'll probably have to visit their forums, too! I'm so full of questions right now.

Mariposa

Thread Information