Thread: Adsense Alternative?

Default Adsense Alternative?

Does anyone have a viable Adsense alternative? I love Adsense and I am totally impressed but I believe in putting your eggs in different baskets. (I just cashed my first check. $7900!)I registered for the beta Yahoo program but they sent me an email saying that it is not yet ready. Ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Bethers is offline Major General & Forum Moderator

Default Re: Adsense Alternative?

We have yahoo ads on another forum I'm a moderator on - so I'm not sure why they told you they aren't ready unless they have more than one program? You could also check into Amazon.

Smile Re: Adsense Alternative?

i would recommend you to use click-share.com, cause i'm very pleased with the results for the last 3 months. i really don't have any complains about our partnership with them

AdSense (Google) allows complimentary Affiliate programs, but restricts other side-by-side ad programs (Yahoo!, Kanoodle, etc.)....

Be sure to read the fine print of every Agreement.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Yahoo ads is only for US residents, and other so call "adsense alternative" programs could not compete with Google because the ads are limited and sometimes not relevant to the website's topics and affect the CTR.

you can also use http://kontera.com/ they have a couple of different types of ads including a newer thig called content link ads, also the content link ads are compatable to be on the same page with google ads.

Thread Information