Thread: Pictures

Default Pictures

I have many photos in my webpage. i use lightbox to open them one by one. the problem is some of them when i open to see the larger picture, they open with very big pictures that almost occupy the entire screen. I need to scroll down several time to close it. I check the size of these pictures and they are fine and close to the ones that open normally. They are all JPG files. What should i do?

Default Re: Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by trebzky View Post
    I have many photos in my webpage. i use lightbox to open them one by one. the problem is some of them when i open to see the larger picture, they open with very big pictures that almost occupy the entire screen. I need to scroll down several time to close it. I check the size of these pictures and they are fine and close to the ones that open normally. They are all JPG files. What should i do?
    You need to set a standard width and height for all your pictures to be displayed on your web pages. A good size is between 600-800 pixels. Follow this link and download the PixResizer which is available free from VH. PixResizer.... http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-pix-resizer/ You can use the PixResizer to resize your photos in batches which will be done in a matter of seconds.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Thread Information