Thread: Email auto reply

Default Email auto reply

How do I setup an auto reply for my email address. I went to cPanel and completed the section on auto responder, but nothing happens. What am I missing. Email address lcsmith@rfathersmad.org

Default Re: Email auto reply

What do I select for the character set drop down menu?

iso-8859-1 is fine for most latin character based languages.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Regarding the autoresponder, I am not sure what it means by Interval hours? Could somebody please explain to me what this means.
    Thanks heaps

Leanne

Obviously you are not talking about the simple email autoresponder. Probably you are talking about an Autoresponder script to send out prescheduled emails in regular intervals.

If this is the case, the script is asking you how many hrs interval there should be between two consecutive emails sent to the same person.

In the future pls try to clarify better what you mean and open your own thread instead of another user's thread.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Thread Information