Thread: Using an Ecwid Shopping Cart in your BlueVoda website

Default Using an Ecwid Shopping Cart in your BlueVoda website

Here is another way you can install a shopping cart into your Bluevoda Website.
    I have used it many times so I thought I'd share it with the members here.

It's very easy to use and you can customise your Bluevoda site around it.

Here is a demo

Have a look and have a play and you'll see an explanation on how I installed it.

Have fun
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Default Re: Using an Ecwid Shopping Cart in your BlueVoda website

Nice posting Darren, interesting looking cart & will certainly pop that in my bookmarks. Also nice that it gives you 100 item to sell free. This would be handy for a lot of BV users.

Cheers.

Thanks Chris
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Excellent tutorial Darren. Can vouch for ECWID too.. one of, if not THE best ecommerce cart systems around and the guys are ALWAYS willing to improve upon any suggestions. You can incorporate ECWID cart into any website builder so using it with BV works just great!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Lol before i start the Indians got into your html code for the Ecwid and left one of there arrows > behind.

So Darren a very interesting resource that can be added to any BlueVoda built website keeping their design and feel in tacked, not heard of this one nice to see that you don't leave your site when adding goods or going though checkout.
    A very good cart for those that have limited resources and less than a hundred items.
    Wonder if you could tell me what payment gateways it uses also shipping options, a bit more info on what the cart has to offer. though I suppose i could go look myself but I'm so lazzy.

Any ways thanks for the great tip, you kept that under your hat you little minkie. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Dude View Post
    Lol before i start the Indians got into your html code for the Ecwid and left one of there arrows > behind.

So Darren a very interesting resource that can be added to any BlueVoda built website keeping their design and feel in tacked, not heard of this one nice to see that you don't leave your site when adding goods or going though checkout.
    A very good cart for those that have limited resources and less than a hundred items.
    Wonder if you could tell me what payment gateways it uses also shipping options, a bit more info on what the cart has to offer. though I suppose i could go look myself but I'm so lazzy.

Any ways thanks for the great tip, you kept that under your hat you little minkie. lol

Hey Dude, I've done you a couple of screen shots. Go to the bottom of this page.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Thread Information