Thread: I'm having an issue???

Question I'm having an issue???

I cant even figuer it out. Someone could look at this and tell the problem...

I publish this page http://www.countrybarnprimitives.net/furniture_1.html and this page http://www.countrybarnprimitives.net/contact.html becomes corrupted.
    I republish the contact page and the Fruniture page becomes corrupt whil the contact page is fixed

Thank you in advance to anyone who can Help me out.

Sadian

Default Re: I'm having an issue???

o ok never mind I figuerered it out I resampled a jpg and BV named the file with the same bv name as another jpg file i had so basically i had two jpg with the same name in different folders on my computer

thanx anyways

Default Re: I'm having an issue???

For future reference if anyone encounters this problem go to Tools/Options/Publish and change the Image Name Prefix from bv to whatever.

Exclamation Re: I'm having an issue???

I created a new page and added a fixed navagation button, went to properties and typed in the url with the .html. (www.pupplove.net/reviews.html). I added it to each page of the web site and saved each page using saved as. I watch three tutorials about hyperlinking. Finally I published each page, then I went back to verify links and all of them verified except the new page which said "URL not found". It has been several years since I created my website.

Thank you,
    Cyndy DeVore
    pupplove@msn.com

Thread Information