The truth about Affiliate Marketing.
Ok. I have been doing this (affiliate marketing) for the last 5 years.
So far I get ziltch. Sweet **** all
This is not to say that it's all bad. Affiliate marketing can be good. There are
many examples of people making a killing but I am not one of them.
Am I doing it wrong?
Perhaps. But I get a bit prickly when I hear all the success stories and in the
mean time I am wallowing in a cesspit of mediocrity.
I have built a couple of great sites and I have SEO'd them and I get traffic but
no sales. Hmmm, what am I doing wrong or am I just being suckered by the thrill
of the chase.
I am at my wits end. What do I have to do to earn money for my efforts? I read
stories of people pending only 2-3 hours per day and making $5K+ per week. Hmmm.
Tell me how. I spend 12-14 hours 7 days a week every day on my site/s and my
income is poor at best. Am I missing something? Perhaps but I am not a dill. I
can't understand why, with all my effort, I get Zilch. This will send me to the
soup kitchen unless something miraculous happens.
How is it going for you? Are you making any money? How long have you put your
butt to the grind stone. Are you getting as despondent as I am?
I write this because I am sooo frustrated, Hundreds (thousands) of hours of
work... no - results.
This is what I've been doing.
1. I built a good web site. Approx 200 pages of real unique content
2. The site/s is targeted specific. IE: 1. Womenís health/lifestyle, 2.
Menís health/sexual health
3. I publish articles on a daily basis with links back to my site
4. I engage in forums. Write relevant copy to address subject matter
5. I try to add a new page to my site every day to bolster content
6. I update my landing page constantly
7. I pull my hair out
8. I pull my hair out
9. I have created a blog site which has over 2000 articles posted
10. I am seeing a spe******t for depression. I think I'll just kill myself
11. I feel Sick
In the last five years I have earnt approx $600. Hmm. That equates to about 0.6
cents per hour (just a guess). Good Money Eh! I think I will rush out and buy a
new Condo... Tahiti looks nice.
What am I doing wrong? Am I a fool? Is there a secret formula that I don't know?
About? Please let me know.
Perhaps you can look at my site http://www.thefemalezone.com and share your
Wisdom. Or email me at info[at]thefemalezone.com. I will welcome the opportunity
to chew the fat.