Thread: Font problems

Default Font problems

I have always used the font 'Verdana' for my websites. However, since upgrading to 12.2, when I republish a page it has Verdana font when viewed through Safari, but the font has changed to something else when viewed through IE.

Any suggestions as to what has happened? Or more importantly, what I can do to resolve it to get back to good old Verdana?

Default Re: Font problems

I would first check IE - go to Tools - Internet Options - General tab - click on Accessibility - and make sure you have nothing checked there.

Limebrook shows as Verdana in my IE

Which site / page do you have the issue with ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Hi ND - nice to see you again!

All my pages on mountainwalk.co.uk - I've recently had to edit and republish all the pages since I found out that the inline frame I'm using for my menu, since republishing with 12.2 has made all the links under the frame unclickable. I'm welcome a solution to that too, as I'm now worried about touching any of my other sites.

Thread Information