Thread: Lightbox displaying images inconsistently

Question Lightbox displaying images inconsistently

I am having trouble with the lightbox tool . . . which is strange, because for years it has worked just fine for me. Here is one of my BV pages where I have (for years had) it installed. I just tried right-clicking the lightbox on this page, selecting "Move to Front" and re-publishing the page, but it didn't solve the problem(s):
    http://www.frymarkfloral.com/businessff.html

In Chrome, whichever image I click first, it displays correctly. I then click the "NEXT" button in that image and the next image (often) has a much thicker frame than it should, but at least I can click "NEXT" in it to get to a third image. The third image displays at a size much larger than the frame--so large, in fact, that the R-hand side of the image falls outside my screen. And worse, it has no "NEXT" button to click (although there is a "BACK" button).

This problem is new to me but I see it happening on pages of other domains within my VH account, as shown here:
    http://www.screencast.com/t/KPAvpFFoU.

Thanks in advance for any solution you can provide.

Default Re: Lightbox displaying images inconsistently

Correction to what I said about the "NEXT" button being missing when the lightbox displays a third (or fourth, or more) image so large that part of the image is outside the frame: when I mouse over a part of the image that is OUTSIDE OF the frame, I get no "NEXT" button. But if I mouse over the the R-hand side of the image WITHIN the frame, the button does appear and clicking on it works.

But the problem is: Why is the lightbox displaying some of my images at less than their full size, and others at much more than their full size?

Thread Information