Thread: Design issue

Default Design issue

Hi there! I am redesigning my site. I have removed the banner and want to add simple text instead. When I add the text, it shows up in preview low on the page. I thought there might be something in the background that blocked the text from being where it should be, but I can't find it. Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Debi

Default Re: Design issue

This is the link to show what is happening :) http://www.dboucher-photography.com/wabisabi.html

Try right clicking on the html box you have for the flash and select move to front, i've seen this have sometimes with javascript but with a text object.

On the text, you are using a un websave font which means those people that have not got Felix Titling on there computer will not see it in it's full glory.
    i have done you up a graphic which should help seen ( hopefully as it's in white lol )

just right click above here its there honest lol

You are a hero! Yes, it was the html box! Thanks so much! I've been messing with this all day.... I get it about the font - thanks, I'll change it. I am very grateful for your help :)
    Debi

No problem,

Seriously, you have no idea how happy and relieved I am that you took the time to respond. It is finished now, font changed and published only a few minutes after hearing from you. You my friend, have made my day.
    Debi

Thread Information