Thread: Postage Prices change depending on country

Default Postage Prices change depending on country

Hey,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it if it is.

I was wandering how to make it so that the person can select, or it automatically detects what country the person is in, and that will change the postage price. Is that possible?

Also, when I made the success url: www.weaponsforlego.com/Item.html, it came up with https://www.paypalobjects.com/uk/cgi....com/Item.html after you have bought it!

Thanks please help!

-David

Default Re: Postage Prices change depending on country

Anyone? Sorry, I am hoping to get this website done by tommorow. This is holding me back :(

Default Re: Postage Prices change depending on country

Your "Successfull Payment URL" is "./Item.html". Should be the FULL (http://www.etc....) address.

Shipping calculation (automatic or not) based on country is not possible with the standard PayPal buttons (either created within BV or created on the PayPal website). You need a geolocation script and a cart for this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Thread Information