One for the techies out there.
I have a website that I have recently updated www.concut.co.nz
I was having problems initially with links not updating the new styles. I tried the following
- Updated to latest Bluevoda 12 version (release 11/11/2011) - didn't help
- Flushed Cache multiple times including viewing on mobile phone - didn't help
- Finally I changed a setting in the Tools/Options menu (actually tried a variety as their are new features in the latest version of BV) - WORKED!
Brilliant so I cracked the links issue but now my Ad Banners are no longer rotating.
In preview mode this works fine.
When I publish the Ad Banner DOES NOT ROTATE! (image on the lower right side of pages)
If I try rolling back the page using another PC with an older version or BV this works fine.
But for love nor money can I get the new version to upload and work correctly.
- Uninstalled BV and reinstalled
- Tried all combinations in the Tools/Options settings
- Deleting all files on the host server and re-uploaded ( multiple times with above combinations)
- All images have unique names
- Added new pages with dummy data and images
- Tried different browsers
- Shaken my fists!
In Firefox I can see if I use the "Inspect element with Firebug" the following message under the ERROR tab "$("#RotatingImage1").slideshow is not a function"
I can get it to work if I use the HTML code <? include 'banner.html'; ?> and upload the Ad Banner as a separate .html file though I have different Ad Banners for various pages and don't think that I should have to go down this path.
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated