Everything was fine (other than the old website was still coming up on some computers; even after emptying cache, etc.). Then I decided to add another page. Now I'm getting a error message that almost none of the pages can be found. Here's what I've done:
- Published all the pages; nothing in caps, no spaces between words
- Checked my links; all are http:// - seems to be fine
- Checked it in Chrome and Explorer
- The only pages that can be found is the index and the product page; nothing else seems to work
I've spent the last several hours trying to troubleshoot the issue, but I am stumped. I need some help. Thanks.