When naming your websites pages…..
1) Name your Home Page “index” without any extension (see # 4 below). DO NOT name your home page "home".
2) Do not use capital or "upper case" letters. Do not name your index page "Index" with a capital "I".... use only lower case letters. Do not name any of your pages with capital letters.
Do not use capital letters at all in Page Names.
Do not use capital letters in any of your Hyperlinks.
3) Keep the name of other pages as short as possible.
4) Use underscores ("_") or hyphens ("-") to connect words. For example do not save a page as "contact us," you must save it as "contact_us." If you had a page called "new products," you would save it as "new_products" or with a hyphen as "new-products" .... ALWAYS use underscores or hyphens to connect multiple words in page names.
Do not allow any blank spaces between words.
Do not use any symbols ($, &, +, *, etc.) other than an underscore or hyphen between words when creating Page Names or Hyperlinks.
5) DO NOT add any extensions to your pages when naming them (.bvp, .html, .php, .htm, etc.) as BlueVoda automatically adds the .bvp extension for you as part of the encryption process. When you PUBLISH your page from within BlueVoda only (do not upload or FTP page files to the server), BlueVoda automatically un-encrypts your page and converts it to a functional page with the proper extension.