Hi I am having some issues putting a survey form together. The form represents a series of questions providing multiple answer format using combo box and editbox see
http://www.biolabmedical.com/nutravi...stionnaire.php

1. The open page tab on browser should read "Biolab Medical" but instead reads "Cancel" (not very positive when marketing a product) the page saved as php in page properties does not show any reference to word "cancel" so I dont know why or how it reads as thus? How do i change this?

2. As already stated above I am using combobox to feature multiple answer options in survey form the combo boxes and edit boxes have inline frame to form neat border or columns, I am not getting the form statistics sent to my email. I have followed the instructions using both

application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data but both are not communicating. Please help!

When building the page I originally tried to use table as template with the PHP form wizard but was not compatible ie the options did display when seen in preview mode. I guess some conflict has arised but im not sure where too look?

Kind Regards
Jeffrey