i just added more content on my webpage in an effort to get better rankings on alexa and someday be seen on yahoo or google. As i was reading the posts i noticed that (alien) mentioned www.widexl.com .... so i went thier and tried my results and here they are...
1. "Title": "content" is at 57% (red) <--- any suggestions on how to fix?
2. "Description": tag has 139 (green) <--- i think im ok here.
3. "keywords": tag contains to many "charactors". (red) (188...max should be 500
(Charactors?? what are they even talkin about?.. what charactors?)
4. "keywords": tag contains to many "keywords". (red) 48 ..max should be 20
(Is this accurate? only 20 allowed?? if so which ones should i keep? should i s**** the ones that have super high competition? and just use my niche keywords)
5. "keyword": tag contains "stop words" (orange) ......the,at,to,from,make
(does this mean if i have.."work at home business", that i should just ditch the word "at" and type in "work home business" ??)
6. Keyword: tag contains "popular words" (orange) "best and free"
(so should i remove all keywords with these in them??)
7. keyword: "relavancy page content" fair (red) at 69%
(should or do i need to insert more keywords in my content after new ones are inserted??)
8. Author: tag contains 16.. (green) i guess i spelt my name right..lol.:)
Well thats the break down it gave me ,and what im asking for is if someone could help me figure out how to add the right keywords and answer these Questions in "LAYMAN" terms please im not an internet guru..just yet. I would be able to get out of the 3 million ranking that alexa has given me,(which was at 4 mil before i added content and dumped most of the banners i had.) i would ask anyone who has had good success in ranking to give me any and all advise they can. i have listed my web site down below. i appreciate any help somone could give.