Thread: What are your opinions on VodaHost?

Default What are your opinions on VodaHost?

Hello all, I was planning on getting vodahost web hosting, but I want to make sure that the servers are dependable, and I'm getting a great deal. I would really appreciate it if some members could give me a few opinions, and some opinions on the servers quality. I'm just looking for the bigger, better, dependable deal here as most people are. Please if you could, post anything on your opinions of VodaHost. Thank you.

Regards,
    Allison

Default Re: What are your opinions on VodaHost?

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousAlly
    Hello all, I was planning on getting vodahost, but I want to make sure that the servers are dependable, and I'm getting a great deal. I would really appreciate it if some members could give me a few opinions, and some opinions on the servers quality. I'm just looking for the bigger, better, dependable deal here as most people are. Please if you could, post anything on your opinions of VodaHost. Thank you.

Regards,
    Allison
    There are answers to this already posted in the Pre-Sales area at the top of the forum, but VodaHost is awesome. The pricing + features, the site builder and the support are better than you could ever hope for.

Default Re: What are your opinions on VodaHost?

Been poking around vodahost web hosting for about two weeks now, and so far I haven't found an equal!

Thread Information